"Okay." Eric nodded in satisfaction. "Now, let's move onto self-defense again. I didn't get to finish teaching you this morning."

We trained for about an hour with Eric teaching me new combat moves that I was still attempting to master. Before it began to grow dark, I left RUA headquarters to begin my journey home. I somehow managed to find the energy to ride my bike back to my house regardless of my tiredness yet, it didn't take too long for me to fall asleep on arrival.

The next morning, my alarm went off and the annoying beeping sound filled my ears. I groaned as I flipped over on my bed.

Day 2.

Yesterday, I had come home at 6:00pm and felt extremely guilty when I saw my Mom sitting in the lounge room and greeting me as usual, completely unaware of everything I was doing. She'd just assumed I had come back from another day at school. Well, technically I had, but just not mine. She hadn't been suspicious of anything to my relief. 

I'd also texted Debby telling her I had bronchitis and wouldn't be able to go to school for a while. She'd texted me back straight away to inform me that bronchitis wasn't actually contagious.  I'd had to google it quickly and then clarify that I had acute bronchitis, which was, in fact, contagious when it came with flu symptoms. I'd luckily dodged a bullet with that one. Lying definitely wasn't my strong suit - good thing it was a necessity for my Kennedy High case!

Regardless, I was taking care of all my problems one by one - except for the main one: gymnastics. That was my big issue. I needed to find time for it. It was extremely important to me and if I started skipping practices, my Mom and Coach May would be onto me straight away.

I used all my strength to push myself off my bed to prepare for the day. I didn't bother choosing an outfit at all because I was going to have to change into 'popular clothes' when I got there anyway. Agent Cassie had told me to just turn up in my pajamas and no one would care.

I took my bike again, hoping there would be a day where I would actually learn how to drive and get my own car. When I arrived, I quickly entered the building, almost running.

"6:02," Eric said, holding up a watch as the elevator door opened.

"Ugh, are you serious? Two minutes! I was late by two minutes!" I complained.

"On time, not a minute too early or late." he reminded me.

I sighed. "Sorry."

"It's fine, you'll learn. Time for training," he said and I followed him into the gym. As usual, we were the only two in there. The other agents must have all had more serious things to work on, or we must have had a schedule or something.

"Now one very important thing I want you to know about being undercover, is tha- what are you wearing?" he asked suddenly noticing my attire.

Maybe this whole pajama thing wasn't going to work out. I sighed as I looked down at my long woolen penguin nightwear.

"Cassie said I should come in what ever I wake up in as I'm going to have to change in wardrobe anyway." I tried to explain. "I know it was a stupid-"

"No, it's fine, don't worry about it. I sometimes do the same thing when I'm undercover. Most of our agents do." he said.

"Really?" I said, relief flooding me. He nodded.

"It was just the penguin thing that threw me off. For our morning training sessions it's fine because I'll just work on teaching you things, in the afternoons you'll have to wear just our normal black uniforms because we'll be working on fighting and combat stuff."