Chapter 7

"So you were there too."
I ask him straightforward calming down my racing heart .

Eunwoo : I'm glad you remember me . But it took you so long to recognize me.

I just couldn't believe the whole situation . Now his name is making more sense . The name that I used to never get tired of Calling out as a kid .
There he is all grown up right in front of me . Tears start welling up in my eyes . I swiftly throw myslef into his arms , digging my head deeper , trying to hide my tears .
He pats my head gently , playing with my hair . I finally ask him ...
" So what happened that night . I dont remember anything but the ship and people drowning and I see it every night in my nightmares."

Eunwoo : Our families were hosting a party that night , on your birthday . We were playing hide and seek on the deck along with my sister . But that night , some Sea creature hit the ship hard and ..... we lost everyone that night . My parents and I pulled ourselves up and got out of that water . But we couldn't find you nor your parents anywhere . I didn't eat for days  , I thought I lost you Until Taehyung informed me about you

Natae : Tae ... Taehyung ?

Eunwoo ... hmm (his deep yet honey like voice) . We were summer camp buddies and he always kept talking about you . I felt so happy after hearing about you from him , so Here I am ....

For the first time I was experiencing mixed feeling - I was happy yet sad , Crying and laughing , Thinking about how sweet Taehyung has been to me the whole while and also thinking about my childhood long gone friend Eunwoo , in whose arms I was sobbing right now .

He pulled me out from the hug and drew in closer and kissed my forehead , then my nose , and then tightly pecked me on my lips . I didn't want it to break , not yet ... I threw my hands around his neck and kissed him deeper ..... breaking off the kiss by planting a gentle peck on his ckeek .

Lol .... sorry if this chapter is a lil' mature , but yeah I just typed it all in a flow (thanks to kdramas 😅😆😆😆) , also the next chapter will be the last .