Chapter 2

Eunwooooooooo ..... 😲😲😲😲😲😲

By now , most of the girls even started messing with my hair , while some stood whispering "she's such a 바보 (moron)"  , and ofc I was expecting him to do the sane to me as well , but he just stood there gazing at me as if whatever happened wasn't a great deal at all ....

Finally he spoke up
"따라 와 (follow me)"
As he pulled me away from those vicious stares and lead me to the washrooms where he cleaned up those stains and sauces while I waited outside for him to finish up cleaning .

Finally he spoke up "따라 와 (follow me)"As he pulled me away from those vicious stares and lead me to the washrooms where he cleaned up those stains and sauces while I waited outside for him to finish up cleaning

After that he came out and just kept looking at me as if I were some kind of a rare species that came all the way from the Arctics . Then I finally muttered "죄송합니다 (I'm sorry)" .... to which he nodded his head as in a NO and then said "Save your apology . You owe me one"

For the very First time I heard my own heart beating out loud as if it might just jump out any second ,when he said those words looking right into my eyes . I was just about to answer him when something caught my attention and I clinged on to him , falling right into his arms trying to dig in deeper into his embrace . Just another ghost gave me a jumpscare bruhhh ....

And hence my day ended with 2 apologies straight in a row . But that ghost , it was my first time seeing her ..... She did remind me of someone , someone whom I must've known in the past ....