Chapter 4

I take a quick Shower before going to bed . Then I jump into my sleepwear and sleep after putting out the light . I never sleep with the lights on , cos' that way it is even more scary .

Right at 3:00 AM , I wake up again from that same creepy nightmare that I have every  night . I don't even know what the whole situation is about , but I see it everyday . Just some random things happening in it , Water everywhere , a large ship , people drowning ..... ahhhhhh ! My head hurts now that I think more about it .

I go to the kitchen and grab some cold water . Geesh ughhhhh .... why can't these ghosts leave me alone ? I'm tired of my Life .

A pale young girl probably in her mid 20's just showed up . Good thing was , she had a short hair which was blonde unlike other lady ghosts that I see with long black hair .... I mustered up courage and asked her

"What's your .... name ?"

??? : ChoA . Park ChoA

NaTae : what is it that you want ? Want me to punish the guy who killed you ? Your boyfriend ? Bestfriend ? Mwoyaaaa .... (what is it)?

I shout all of a sudden losing my temper  , to which she just smiled and nodded her head and said
"I'm just happy to see you after all these years . Just try living your life happily , you and him are destined to be together , he will keep you happy from here on ."

And then Bam .... 💨💨💨
She just disappeared leaving me with multiple questions like , "After all these years" - have we even met before , "He is my destiny" - who the hell are you even talking About lady ?
But this lady ChoA is different from the ghost that I saw the other day in the Washroom with Eunwoo ....

Maybe ChoA knows the reason why I keep having the same nightmare every night , what happened to me on my birthday , the day when I lost my parents , the day from when I started talking to the Dead .