« | Mumen Rider [One Punch Man] | »

Start from the beginning

"And so what? Give that job to a C class hero Megane, you know it's an easy job..." As he said that, a sigh was heard from the other line.

"Fine... See you [Name]-san." The other line said as his phone hung up. He look at it for awhile till he put it in his jeans pocket and began to walk to a random direction.

Ironically, he ended in a bank where the roberry took place. How did he know? Simple, the were many police cars and cops with their gun raise in the entrance of the bank. He also spotted a few C class and B class heroes.

'Why didn't they just attack?' He thought as his rose a brow behind his mask. He walk to a police officer and tap his shoulder. The police officer turned around irratedly but when he saw the male, he forced a smile on his face.

"Black Hunter, it's good to see you here sir. What may I help you?" The young officer said as his stiff form relaxed. The male nodded his head and pushed his hands on his jeans pockets and looked at the entrance of the bank.

"What's the matter here? Why don't you guys just attack?" He asked the cop as he looked at the different heroes.

One particular hero caught his eye, the hero was standing beside a green bicycle and he assumed it's his since the hero is wearing bicycle helmet and brow-

"The thugs have hostages sir, that's why we haven't run inside yet." The cop stated as the male snapped out of looking at the bycicle hero and nodded his head to the cop. He then took out his hands off his jeans pocket and patted the young cop on his head and began to turn to the direction of the bank.

The cop looked at him with shock as he tried to stopped the male from going in. Because of the shouts of protest by the young cop, some heroes and cops look at their direction and saw the male walking to the bank.

The male look back and rose his hand in a worry not gesture and disappeared. The people outside were shock to say the least. They never saw what Black Hunter's powers since mostly he use his guns to finish off his enemies. That's why he is called Black Hunter.

Inside the bank, the male appeared and saw people were tied and has duck tape on their mouths. He went to a person who was near to him and took out the duck tape from her mouth. The woman held a scared expression until she recognized the mask of the male.

"Where are they?" He asked the shaking woman. The woman only whispered softly a thank you and pointed out the direction of the group of robbers. The male thank her and began to walk to the direction of the vault.

Finding the robbers discussing somethings and their guard down, he decided to attack the crooks. He grab his hand gun on his boots and began to get ready to shoot the robbers.

Hearing the click of the gun, the robbers stopped what they we're talking and looked behind them to see a male with a black mask and a gun raise to them.

Before they could reached to their own guns to shoot, they were hit in their legs, hands, and some on the stomach. He didn't kill the robbers, he just injured them.

After shooting the robbers, the male went out the vault and proceed to untie the people who then thanked him for saving them and then came back to the vault to grabbed the injured robbers to be hospitalized and put to jail.