Pay Attention To Me | Haru [Author] | {RED}

Haru: Hi there my cute little bunnies! I'm sorry I haven't update any of my books! Senpai just got the worse sickness of all! It's...

Writers block...

Yes it's the worse disease to a author... Anyway... Hope you enjoy the update!

◈●◈●◈●◈●◈●◈●◈●◈●◈●◈

(M/n) Pov

'TAP TAP TAP'

'CLICK CLICK'

'TAP'

The sound of the keyboard's keys being push and the mouse being drag and clicked by my boyfriend while he is ignoring my existance.

'Sigh'

Ever since the game got out he began to play it non-stop and slowly forgetting I even exist! I walk over to out shared bed and lay down there.

"Haru~"

"Yes love?"

I look at him and...

He is still looking at the computer screen...

"Pay attention to me~"

I whined but can you blame me?My boyfriend has been ignoring me for two days and a half because of that game!

"Hang on! Lemme finish this level first!"

Bull crap...

That was the same lines he said since yesterday!

'TAP TAP'

'CLICK'

'TAP'

'CLICK CLICK'

Ugh...

No use...

"If you and Haru have a problem like his ignoring or something just wear something arousing or kinky! That will bring back his attention to you!"

I blushed at the memory.Karo said that to me when I told him me and his older twin brother are dating.

"Trust me... Haru is actually a VERY kinky male..."

"How do you know that?"

"T-trust me... You don't wanna know..."

"Tell me! Or else I'll burn all your manga!!! I know where it is you know!"

"NO!!! Fine! I found his kink box! If you look at the basement you'll find a box with the words written on the front 'Haru's Kinky Junk'..."

"Oh... How did you find it?"

"Hehehehehe I kind of accidentally found it while I was looking for something..."

Haru is very kinky hmm...