« | Haru [The Author] | »

TITLE: "Being Sick Is The Worse"

WORDS COUNTED: 1920

PAIRING: Haru [The Author] x Male Reader

REQUESTED BY: No one

DEDICATED TO: People who wanted a Author x reader.

COLOR: White

WARNINGS: Language of the author, Sickness, Probably a bit of lime.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hello there, sorry for being late to update... I'm really sick for the past couple of days and I tried my best to make this less shitty as much as possible... No one requested this and I don't want to make a author's note that says I'm sick... So I made it a one shot thingy... Hope you'll enjoy this shitty chapter from your friendly shitty ass author.

◈●◈●◈●◈●◈●◈●◈●◈●◈●◈

3RD PERSON/NARRATOR POV

ACHOO

A loud sneeze was heard in a particular room that belonged to the very author of this book. Right now, he is currently cocooned himself with his grayish blanket on his bed.

He didn't know why or how he got the very sickness called cold. But he got a theory how he got it. It was probably when he was pushed to a fishing pond by one of his friends. It was amazing how he resisted the urge to kill his friend but he got revenged when the very said male who pushed him tried helped him up.

You bet it. He pulled the other male into the fishing pond, shocking the poor male and the male managed to drink some of the water. Disgusting, yes it is. But all of them laughed it off the two got out of the pond and went to their homes to wash or just relax since they all did random stuff when they were strolling.

But how and why did he catch a cold? Sadly, he or anyone, didn't know why. It was just a theory on the fishing pond thing. It may be also how late the male sleep. But either way, it got the dark brown haired male sick.

His body would sometimes be to weak to move. He would cough a lot of times, making his throat itchy. The eye bags underneath his eyes were more noticeable since his skin color is paler than before. His nose were slightly red from to much sneezing.

The male was like a corpse or some sort. He would also ignore the text and calls of his friends. He didn't want any of them to worry about him. He told his grandparents, who he is living with, that when his friends have come and look for him, they will only have to make an excuse of some sort.

Anyways, he feels like this cold was karma for not hurriedly taking a bath after being pushed off to the pond. And maybe this is also karma for not sleeping early, after all, he usually sleeps at 1-5 in the morning.

Usually humans needs to sleep at least eight hours, but for him, he'll be pretty lucky to sleep at least five hours only. So you can guess that his cold is more bad than it already is.

Anyways, a ring was heard from the room as the male poke out his head from his cocoon like blanket and look at the direction of his night stand to see that his phone was vibrating and the screen displayed the words.