« | Mumen Rider [One Punch Man] | »

TITLE: “Idiot”

WORDS COUNTED: 2774

PAIRING: Mumen Rider x Male Reader.

REQUESTED BY: Mathew, my beloved cinnamon role friend.

DEDICATED TO: Mathew and to the people who wanted a fluffly time with this cutie. <3

COLOR: White

WARNINGS: Language of the author, Changes of the original plot of the anime, Mentions of fighting and blood, Minor spoilers of episode four in One Punch Man.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: My beloved friend requested this and I also wanna do this, so you could shut your pretty mouths and just read this shitty chapter from me!

I loved this precious cinnamon role so much, I finally decided to make a one shot for him! OH MY GOSH HIS SO FUCKING CUTE!!! I COULD JUST- AHHHH!!! Sorry, I couldn't help but fangirl/fanboy for this cutie~ Anyways...

◈●◈●◈●◈●◈●◈●◈●◈●◈●◈

3RD PERSON/NARRATOR POV

It was a peaceful day, people were either rushing to their jobs, student were also rushing to their school, some going to the supper market to buy their wanted things, and some doing what they needed or wanted to do.

A male dressed in a black leather jacket, grey T-shirt, black jeans, and black boots was looking at the people below in a tall building. The male is also wearing a black mask to cover up his entire face.

He was relaxing on top of it as there were no trouble for awhile. "Today is so peaceful, no endangered citizens, no monsters popping out, and no villains to ruin my relaxing d-" He didn't finished what he said as a loud sound interrupted him.

BOOM

His expression turned into a grim one as he thought he jinx himself. 'How trouble some...' He thought as he jumped off the railing and was going fast speed to the ground.

Only a few feet left, the male disappeared into nothing and appeared on the ground like he didn't jumped off a freaking building. He dusted himself off.

After that, he was about to walk way when something vibrated on his jeans pocket.

RIIIINNNNGGGG

A sound was heard as he took out his phone and look at the caller I.D. and saw that it was the Hero Association. 'On time...' He thought to himself as he pushed the green button to receive that call and put the phone on his ear.

"Hai?" He asked as he waited for the other person to tell him what's the problem and whats the danger level.

"Black Hunter, we need you to stop a group who robbed a bank..." A male voice said on the other line said. The hero known as Black Hunter sighed as he grip the phone a little bit tighter.

"And why should I go? I thought I'm only brought out if it is a life dangering threat Megane..."

"[Name]-san, they have hostages."