A Great Hope

Songs for this chapter:

Somebody-Lemonade Mouth (its a soundtrack from a movie I've watched lately...I loved it!)

Drunk on Love-The Wanted

######

Both of us walk into the lobby holding hands.There are a few people in the lobby and I can tell that they are whispering about me and Zayn dating.Come on,what is the big deal?

We ride the elevator to the 8th floor and walk out together.

"Do you want to go for lunch after that?" Zayn puts his hands onto my shoulders.

"I don't think so," I sigh and continue."But I will let you know if I need to."

"Alright,anything you say." he says and catches me by surprise when he crashes his lips onto mine.I kiss him back and he releases me.

"See you later." he grins and looks at a few girls who are walking by.This couldn't be more awkward.One of the girl's jaw is practically on the floor and I am embarrassed by Zayn's bold move.

I stride to my table quietly and hide my face from the passerby."Darcy?" the voice has a hint of American accent in it.Rhemedy. "Hey!"

I uncover my face and look up at her.She had her scarlete hair starighthened and her smile was as warm as the morning sun.She is wearing a frilly skirt over a green cardigan.Damn,she looks pretty in green.

"Hey,Rhemmy."I greet her and offer her a teddy-bear hug.

"So,how is things going with you crush?Are you guys together? Did his parents came home early so you came back here?" she shot her questions to me like firing a machine gun.

"Don't even mention about Harry." I turn away from her and plop down my heavy head onto my desk.For some reason,my head grow heavier.

"Depending on your look,bad things happened.Am I right or am I very right?" she drags her chair near me and sits on it.

"Not right only,but very right indeed." I sighed and blurted out to her about everything that happened yesterday.By the moment I've finished my story,red rings formed around my eyes.I lent Rhemmy's shoulders and I cried on it.She did her very best to comfort me,and she did.

"So you are over him?" Rhemmy offers me a tissue and I accept it.

"Yeah,until Zayn came into my life." I smile at that thought.

"Wait,that Zayn from Team Bravo?" she asks nervously.

"Yes,the Mr.Malik." I agree politely."And we are dating now."

"You are lucky Missy,he is a large hit in this whole building." she points everywhere to prove her point.'Hr is good for you,girl."

"I know that,Rhemmy."

"We should go on a double date sometimes!" she suggests happily." It will create great memories!"

"Hell yeah we should!" I gigge and stop instantly when a middle-aged lady walks to my desk and looks at me with her light green eyes.Her eyes reminded me of Harry a lot.

"Darcy Mavril?" she asks in a soft tone.

"Yes,ma'am?" I stand up and smooth down my garment.

"Someone is visiting you." she picks at her nails and walks away.

"I think it's Zayn." I look at Rhemmy.She only winks and puts her thumbs up proudly."It's lunch time anyway."

#######