Choice Part 2

I Like That-Before You Exit

Forever Young- One Direction Cover (oh god,I'm so hell obsessed with them.)

######

The black boots reaches just below my knees.After wearing it,I show it to Harry again.

"Harry?"I almost whisper.Almost.

"Oh holy shit," he gasps when he looks at the boots on my legs.

"Its too long,I know that." I blush.

"No,I mean you look cute in that," he says as his eyes move up and down on my body.

"Then I'm not taking this," I say.

He glares at me for a moment before speaking.

"Why not?"

"I'm not the cute type."I him."Next."

The length of the brown boots reaches my knee.The boots are just right that it can shows out the curves of my legs.Then there are three layers of wool in it so it provides me enough warmness during the cold weather.

"Gosh,Darcy." he swallows.

"You like it?" I chew my inner cheeks.

I feel confident in these boots,especially when Harry stands up and flips his hair when he talks.

"More than the others." He compliments.

"I am buying this then," I say.

+++++++

"Harry?" A girl looks at him and smiles.Oh bloody hell.

She has medium brown hair that are in soft waves.Her skin tone is as fair as Snow White's.She has a pair of warm,welcoming hazel eyes that instantly gives off a friendly vibe.

In short,she is absolutely GORGEOUS.

"Brielle!" Harry goes up to her and shakes hand with her."This is Darcy.And Brielle is my cousin!"

"Oh my heavens! You are like the freaking Greek goddess!" she sequels happily.Okay news flash,the moment she says so,I don't think I'm barely as good looking as Medusa...

"Thank you so much,"I feel my heart fluttered."You looked like Victoria Justice."

"Um Darcy," Harry pokes my cheeks."She is a far cousin of Victoria."

I almost faint when I hear Harry's sentence.It's true,superstar blood runs in his family.I have never being more surprised to find out Harry has a lot of superstar relatives.As I look at my own family tree,most of my members are cops,firefighters,air marshals,armies blah blah blah... It seems like the Mavril family are mostly based on saving people's lives.And I'm extremely proud of it.

++++++

"I need to go out for a while tonight," Harrry taps his fingers on the steering wheel of his Audi R8."Its important."

"Well," I search my mind for answers.Buty mouth say it before I can take it back."Take your time."

"I will come home as soon as possible." he replies blandly.

#######

Sorry for the short chapter...I've tried my best!!!

thx for reading!!!