Threats

Songs for this chapter:

Waste-Foster The People
I Found You-The Wanted

######
(Harry's POV )

A man is in the washroom with her.What the hell is he doing?Darcy's cheeks are seriously red and it is obvious that she is drunk.And I bet this man is taking the opportunity to get his filthy hands on her.

"Harry,it's enough! Harold!" She screams in terror.

What is enough?

When I flip my hair,I am on top of the man and he is seriously injured.I fucking hit him already?

"You are going to murder..."Darcy's voice trails off when her weak body crumbles to the ground in slow-motion.I reach out for her in lightning speed and catches her in my arms.

"Darcy?" I can feel my breath straining. "Darcy?"

++++++

After I've had enough of her crying pathetically in my car,we finally reached to my house.I carry her bridal style into my room and place her onto my bed.She still has tears in her eyes yet her sobs are gone.I kneel down next to her and shake her lightly.

"Darcy?" I ask her in a whisper,with hopes that she will be sober.

She turns and her eyes flutters open in the most beautiful way.I've never knew that slowly fluttering your eyes open can be so attractive and such a turn on.Fucking stop it Harry.

"Go away!" She bellows and I jump up to my feet.That isn't what I'm expecting.

"Leave me alone,Harry! You... you bloody idiot!" Yup,she is sober.

"No,I'm Sorry,Darcy.I shouldn't have said that,you can call me a bloody idiot or anything But don't ask me to leave please." I plea but she is still not really convinced judging by the way she gives me a sly grin and her head shaking ever so slightly.

"Fine,"—inhales deeply—"If you want to stay,you can but on one condition."

"Say it." I confidently reply,not knowing what is the outcome.

"That is I want you to provide me with some entertainment." fucking hell.

"I...I don't think it's great..." Wait,what topic are we on? Does she means sex or like something else?

"Come on Harry,I know the way on how you stare at me.I know you want me." Her eyes had appeared darker than usual and I gulped nervously,feeling the blood rushing to my manhood.

"No,Darcy,I can't." I want to,but I will regret it soon.

"Then, go." She uses a monotone and her hand glides under my shirt,sending electric currents all over my body and I groan.

"Oh..."Stop stuttering idiot! "Alright."

######

Warning,next chapter is smut But hope u like it!!!