Slow It Down

Songs for this chapter:

This song saved my life-Simple Plan

Thank You-MKTO

++++++++

"Wake up beautiful," Zayn kisses my temple and I groan,refuse to wake up at such a perfect morning in the bed with my boyfriend,feeling grateful that he wakes me up and kissing me just to make sure everything will be alright.

"Its still early,Zayn." I made my statement but he just won't stop pleading me."I'm up!I'm up! Now get out so I can change!"

"You did not packed any clothes!" Zayn laughs and I can feel myself flush."But don't worry,I have clothes that you can wear."

+++++

He lays down a jean shirt,a few skirts,jeans and some other accessories."Where the hell did you got all of these clothes? Did you stole them from someone or you used to wear it?" I joked.

"I bought it for my ex-girlfriend but it does not suits her taste so she ditches me.And that is how I have these clothes." Ouch.

"I will try it on so get out," I pich his chisel cheeks and send him out of the door.

I strip out of my overnight garments and wear on the jean shirt.Surprisingly,I'm thin enough to fit into the shirt.I match it with a bold brown necklace and a white plaid skirt.I tie my hair into a side braid and look at myself at a full length mirror.Picture perfect.

++++++

"You look beautiful." he seemed surprised.

"You always know what to say." I smile and peck him on his cheek."Are you ready to go now?"

"I was wondering if we can stop by at McDonald's to have breakfast." he grins at me as I sit down on the loveseat opposite him."I'm hungry."

Zayn is wearing a white T-shirt and his tattoes are visible underneath it.It amazes me how attractive I find his tattles and piercings,I never cared for either before.Compare to Harry,I believe Harry has more tattles than Zayn.It takes me a while to notice what Harry is asking so I just simply nod,not wanting to ruin his giddy mood.He wraps his hand around my wrist and leads me outside.

++++++

As we sit I. his Porsche Cayenne S,he shifts his gear and drives.I turn on the heater on and lean back in my seat.The music playing is sentiments songs that eases the tension feeling in the car little by little.I shift in my seat when Zayn asks me about how should I get back my car and essentials from Harry's house.

"I'll sneak in." I roll my eyes in annoyance.

"If Chief finds out,you will be suspended for a week at least." Zayn warns me but I chuckle.

"Then I'll only consider taking my car,I can buy other clothes." I stared at the view which was frozen outside of the window."That is McDonald's."

"Oh yeah,I almost passed it."Zayn smiles."We'll talk about it later,yeah?"

"Later is the best moment." I opens my car door and land onto the snowy pathway.

########