Regretful Questions

"Why are you at the bar past night?" I narrow my eyes at him.Surprisingly,he does not shows any signs of nervousness.

" I just wanted to have a couple if drinks there,"he stretches out his long,slim legs and continues," And to release some of my anger."

"Anger?" I did not stop writing as a i questioned." Angry of who?"

" That's personal." he snaps looking at his feet.

"But nothing is personal when it comes to questioning," I stare at him.From the side,i can see how his pointed nose shapes the angle if his face and how his eyelashes moves as he blinks.

"Why are you so nosey? I said it's personal!" he stands up.Anger fills his tone.I kept him calm by laying my badge and my handgun on the glass coffee table.His lips parts and he sits down once again.

"Are you telling me now?" I know it was not the best idea to threaten the witness nor the victim but I am already out of ideas to make him speak.

He sighs and runs his fingers through his curls,ruffling them again as a sign of confusion."Dylan challenged me to charm someone who was at 18 years old.I rejected his challenge but he keeps bugging me so that is the main cause of the fight."

"Despite your looks,I won't really say it was hard for you to win the challenge." i compliment but he only looks more furious.

"Are you out of your mind?!" he shouts. " Its a different meaning of charm,if its for your thoughts,of course you will expect the word as the power of pleasing or attracting people."Harry sits down beside me,closer this time."But what Dylan meant was taking away an 18 year old's virginity."

My eyes automatically fly open.I never had this answer figured out.I snatch the gun from the table and hold it in my hands but i did not aim the gun at anyone.

Harry tosses up his hands and said," Calm down,Darcy.I did not do it at all."

I just look at him with a horrified expression.My poor eyes betrays me by letting tears flowing down my cheeks.Tears; Im always being so tough that I have never cried.The last time i cried was when the time my sister died and Im only 14. The reason she died was the same case with this. Her boyfriend took away her virginity just to repay his friend's debts.So she committed suicide.

(Harry's pov)

I can see the terror behind her eyes.Just as I am about to walk away,tears stream down her cheeks.She was crying.

"Look,Im terribly sorry." i reached out to comfort her,yet she jerks back and wipes the tears on her rubycund face.Damn,eventhough she is crying,she is still so calm.

"I---" she fumbles for words." I should go and grab my shirts now.In case,my shirt got wet in the snow."

"I'll come with you." i suggested,running my fingers through my tousled hair.She gives me a knowing smile and walks back upstairs with her gun and her files in her hand.

I look around the room and i saw Darcy's badge on the glass coffee table.I take the badge and flip it open;

Darcy. E. Mavril
Team Alpha
Block D Access
655298
1/2/1995

The badge slips out of my grasp when i saw her birth date.And that moment, I knew she was 18.