C H A P T E R E L E V EN

R I C K I E

It's been so lonely since I told Jahseh to get the hell out of my house. I loved him at the time, yes, but he still put me in the hospital. Also, Jahseh is becoming a pussy now. I visited him today in jail to see that he isn't as much of a pussy as he was before.

I like it was he got mad at me sometimes. It turned me on, but not when he put his hands on me. That would make me want to call the police.

Turns out Rodney was really gay. He's bisexual I think and he's dating a guy from my job which is weird. I see him giving flowers and crap to him and he glances at me sometimes. I'm not jealous, no, but why does he have to come to my job and run in my face that he has a better relationship than I do.

Deja got married to a physics professor and moved with him to Texas. His name was Darren or Derric or something I don't know. She's happy and that's all that matters.

I sat in my car that was parked in the parking lot of the jail. I just sat there thinking. I would be able to stay low for a year until he gets out. Which is good. Just go to work and go home and do it all over again. Maybe visit him. I can't believe I'm doing this, following directions from a Bipolar, sexy, tattooed boy. I guess there's a first for everything.

I turn on my radio and pulled out of the parking lot and drove until I got on open road. I didn't care about anything right now. I listened to some random song as I sat back and watched the sun go down. When it finally went down I went home and got in bed and fell asleep.

The next day was boring. I did what I said I was going to do. Some woman lost her child which is depressing, I told her to come see me every Tuesday or Thursday at 11 pm. I haven't had a constant patient in a while and I really need one soon or I am going to explode.

"Ms. Janoa?", someone said and I looked up to see a teenage girl standing there.

"Yes?", I asked looking up from some random files.

"I'm being stalked. Your boss told me that you're the one to come to," she said and I nodded.

"Come sit down," I gestured to the seat in front of me and she sat down.

"My boyfriend. He won't stop calling me and when I blocked his number he stole his friends phone. When I was walking home two days ago and I saw his car. But my boyfriend lives in North Dakota. I think I'm going crazy," she said.

"Wait. You said you were being stalked," I said and we went through the story many times. She either needs to go to a police or to a doctor, "I'm going to give you a hospital name and you are going to go there and talk to someone ok?"

"Ok," she said and I sighed. It's been two hours, way after my clock. I got up and packed my stuff and walked out the door. I saw my friend David and chuckled.

"Did he give you a difficult one too?", he asked and I nodded.

"That poor girl. I don't know what's up with her. All I know is, is that her boyfriend took a toll on her," I said and he nodded at me.

"He's trying to distract you. You know, from the rapper," David said and I looked at him.

"How did you know?", I asked him and he laughed at me.

"You could tell my the way you got so excited when he told you that you were going to visit him in jail yesterday. I bet you jus wanted to rip those clothes off of his beautiful tatted body," he said and I slapped his arm making him laugh.

"I'll see you tomorrow David," I said as I got in my car.

"Yeah, Goodnight," I heard him say and I drove off waving to him.

I got home and went to sleep. Just like I said I would, but after eating diner and taking a shower and brushing my teeth of course. Then I got in bed. Yeah.
***************

Ski finally saved up enough money to bail him out three months early. Me and Ski went down to the jail to pick him up. I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around my waist and kissed him as soon as I saw him.

"Damn baby, let me breathe," Jahseh said to me and I laughed and got down. Him and Ski greeted each other and he looked at me. He just stood there staring at me and he reached into his pants pocket and pulled it the ring I gave him damn near two years ago.

He took my right hand and put the ring on my ring finger.

"I don't want to marry you yet, but I want to know that I love you. Okay?", he said to me and I nodded.

"I love you too," I said smiling like a maniac.

"Well in going to go wait in the car," Ski said pointing to the car and walking away.

This book is fucking horrible. I'm gonna end it soon. Restart a new XXXTentacion one. How about Ski? Would y'all like it if I did Ski? Or Wifisfuneral? Just comment.