C H A P T E R F O U R

"Do what?", I asked him with an attitude. He growled and he grabbed me by the arm and swung me into the wall. I almost screamed, but he put a hand over my mouth.

"I'm sorry," he said to me taking his hand off of my mouth. He moved closer to me and of his hand on my waist and he kissed me. Not those loving and sweet ones that Rodney gives. Those hard and rough kisses that makes you want more.

This made me forget all that hurtful shit he did to me. But when I came to my full mind I pushed him away from me.

JAHSEH

I finally kissed the girl with her eyes open. I only kissed her neck, and I only touched her waist. But I was dumb to think that she would forgive me after how I treated her. I could tell she liked it. Hell, I liked it. I just don't think she feels the same way.

"Please leave," she said to me. I looked into the beautiful brown eyes of hers and I walked out of the door. I let her go fuck with her faggot. It's her birthday after all.

She came back at four in the morning and she tried to walk through the house quietly, but I could hear her clearly. I was sitting on her bed waiting for her, so I could show her that I'm not all that bad. I laid down on the other side of the bed that she doesn't sleep on. She took off her shoes and got in the bed.

I put my arm around her waist and she turned to look at me. I looked down at her and she sighed and turned around.

"You aren't going to throw me are you?", she asked and I froze.

"Of course not," I said. I pulled her closer to me and she put her hand on mine. Thinking she would relax I nuzzled close into her. Instead she moved my hand away and got out of the bed.

"What are you doing?", she asked me. I looked up at her. I felt sorry for her. I never meant to hurt her.

"I'm showing you how I feel. That's what you say right? To express my emotions?", I asked and she sighed.

"X. You hurt me the first night I met you. What makes you think that you could just pull me in now?", she asked me.

"I was angry because you made me horny. No girl could ever do that unless she's actually touching me. You just had to stand there. I gave you a hickey before I told you to wake up. I didn't touch you nowhere else. I promise you, but you don't know how much it hurt me to see you hurt like that," I told her truthfully. She looked at me and she walked over to the bed about to lay down, but I got up. I walked over to her, but my hands on her waist and backed her up into a wall.

I leaned down and kissed her. Her lips were so soft and wet. I didn't really care that she was just kissed some other dude before me. I just cared that she was letting me do this to her now. I kissed her down to her neck and I bit it a little bit. She moaned running a hand through my hair. That just made me bite harder. She got louder and I smiled glad I had this effect on her.

Rickie didn't seem like the submissive type to me either. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me and she kissed me hard.

RICKIE

God, he made me feel so good. He carried me over to the bed and he threw me down. He smiled down at me with the scariest one, but that just turned me on more. I loved how he took control of me and I just let him. He took my jeans off and then my shirt and we just kept going. He took of his shorts and his hoodie and laid me down on the bed.

"You suck dick?", he asked me and I shook my head, "Wanna try?", he asked me and I just stared at him.

"No thanks," I said.

"Maybe next time," he shrugged and he grabbed me by my waist and pulled my underwear down. He moved back up to my face and he kissed me again as he forced himself inside of me.

I moaned and clawed at his back as he began to slam into me not letting me adjust. I didn't really need to, he was just really big. The sun began to come up and he looked up, then down at me and made eye contact. We kissed and we didn't close our eyes this time. We just stared at each other.

I moaned loudly as I came all over him. He pulled out and came on the sheets. I could barely feel my legs. We panted as he laid back down next to me.

That was amazing. I put on my pajamas and X put his boxers on. Then we fell asleep.

R I P M Y Z O Eजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें