C H A P T E R F I V E

"I hope you didn't wake up Ski," X said to me and I smiled.

"I'm pretty sure I did," I said and he laughed at me. I got up and took a shower scrubbing myself down. I had to lean on the wall because I could barely walk. When I got out, I saw X going through my clothes and he picked up my Revenge t-shirt that said "I Want To Die" in edgy font.

"You'll be wearing this today. And this," he said giving me the shirt and black jeans.

"Why? Where we going?", I asked him and he just said out and nothing more. I just put my clothes on and I walked out of my room and I saw Ski and I smiled at him.

"Hey," he said smiling down at me, "How'd he feel?", he asked me and I laughed.

"Amazing," I said rolling my eyes. Ski laughed at me.

"I can tell. You limping like you've been beat half to death," he said and I laughed at him.

"And idea X decided to have me dress like this," I asked him and he shrugged.

"I don't know really," he said and we walked into the kitchen. X was at his usual spot at that table on his phone. I got me a granola bar and I ate it then there was a knock at the door. I walked over to the door and opened it.

There were these dudes just standing there eyeing me up and down.

I moved out of the way and these two guys walked in. From what I heard, one was named Wifi and the other dude told me to call him Ryan. X put his hand on my back and he guided me out the door.

Note how her description of his actions changed after they had sex lmao.

"Where are we going," I asked him again and he just put his arm around my shoulder and turned me towards him and kissed me.

"Crazy," he said. I smiled up at him about to say something but he kissed me again.

"Stop that shit," Ryan said. Wifi just ignored us and played on his phone. Ski didn't come with us for some reason. X kissed me again, this time stabbing me in the stomach. I looked down and then back up and him and he had the scariest smile on his face. He stared at me as I dropped to the ground.

------------

I jolted up holding my stomach and I looked around. There was a peaceful looking X next to me with boxers on. I tried getting out of bed, but I fell.

"Ow. Fuck," I said and I could hear him groan from above me. I grabbed my phone and texted Deja to come get me.

I knew I was going to get fired. I fucked my patient. I get an ok from her and she said that she would be here in five. I got up, not even caring to get my suitcase. I'll be back here tomorrow. I managed to get up and walk to the front door.

I heard someone walking behind me and I turned around to see Ski.

"Where are you going?", he asked me and I turned to look at him. I saw her car pull up to the house. I opened the door and I left. I could see Ski standing there as we pulled away.

"It's been two weeks, why do you want to leave now?", Deja asked me and I looked at her.

"We fucked. And I'm going to get fired," I said and she gasped.

"You let him touch you?", she asked me and I nodded.

"It was late and I was tired. I didn't even do nothing with Rodney, but watch a movie. Why? Because X kissed me before I left," I said and she shook her head and she drove us home.

"You're catching feelings," she said and I gasped.

"I don't want to turn into Rodney," I said and she laughed. I chuckled, "But seriously. I'm picking up my stuff tomorrow," I said running my hand through my hair.

"It's okay. Just tell him that you were forced," Deja said shrugging.

"I'm not telling him that I was raped," I said looking at her.

"I've done it a lot. My patients didn't even go to jail because of their mind problems," she said and I rolled me eyes.

"Deja, I'm not like you. Unlike you I actually care about everyone," I said and she shook her head.

"And unlike you I actually care about myself," she said.

"I just wanna go home and sleep," I said and she nodded.

"Do you want me to call Rodney," she asked me and I shook my head.

"I want to be alone," I said. We continued talking until we got to the house. I got up stairs took a shower and laid down.