"Josh and I are going to win! Just you wait and see!" Andy said, 

"Oh, Oh I don't think so Davies. We are so going to win!" Preston said, laughing.

"Us ladies are going to kick all your butts, just you wait and see." Sarah said, 

"Audrey and I are going to be the best, aren't we." Dan said, looking at me. I nodded, trying to think of something to add but my mind came up blank.

"We're here!" Preston announced, pulling into a parking lot. We all got out and walking into the big building. 

"Welcome to Laser Land! Do you have a reservation?" The young man asked from behind the counter. 

"Yeah, Higgins, party of twenty." Paul said, 

"Right this way." The man said leading us into a back room. "These are your Laser vests. If you are shot the vest picks it up and triggers a light indicating you've been hit." He said handing everyone one. "these are your Laser guns. Just point and shoot." He said, passing out the long barrel guns. We each put on our vests, securing the Velcro tightly. "Is everyone ready?" The man asked and everyone nodded, 'yes' "Okay. Just go through this door and the vests will be activated. Once you are outside the whole place is yours. Have fun!" He then walked back into the main room leaving us.

"Pair up!" Paul said, excitement in his voice. Everyone got with their partner and we began to walk outside. Single file we exited the door, an automated voice from the vests announcing  'Power on.' every time we left the room. Outside it was dark but I could tell we where surrounded by huge pillars of cars, stacked one on top of the other. Laser Tagging in a junk yard, nice.

"On your mark, get set, GO!" Paul yelled. Some people ran, some turned and began shooting green lasers at random. Dan and I did both, both of us running behind a red car. 

"What's the strategy?" I asked, keeping an eye on any moving shadows.

"You keep my back covered and I'll do the same for you. Any sign of movement, shoot." He said, 

"Okay." I agreed.

"Look." Dan said pointing. I looked and saw someone move, Dan and I both shot at the same time, a light flashed from the vest of our victim and we high-fived. 

"Let's get the rest."

*

"Give it up!" Harry shouted from behind his car.

"Never!" Dan replied, from behind ours.

"Just admit defeat!" Harry taunted.

"Curly's first!" Dan laughed, 

"Just admit it Harry, we're going to all tie!" I said, each of us had 24 hits, the point of our bantering now is we didn't want a three-way-tie but a clear winner. Just then a brilliant idea popped into my head, "Dan, creep over there and shoot him. I'll keep you covered." I said. Dan gave me a thoughtful look but nodded, sliding out from behind the truck we where hiding behind. Slowly he creeped close enough and soon I saw Harry's vest flash, indicating a hit.