"You want me to leave?"

"Just for a little bit" her father said And smiled at her. She got up and walked out closing the door behind her.

"I don't want my grandchild to be fatherless, so only because of the baby I'm gonna let everything stay as it is, but if you hurt my daughter, I will take control of the situation" mr. Lee said as he looked at yoongi.

"And mr. Min, I never knew you were this kind of guy, the contract, if you want it take it, I don't care about business as much as I care for my family"

"It's not like that, it's not about the contract, yoongi just misunderstood that's all" mr. Min said and looked at yoongi.

"I hope it's like that, let me asked you one more thing" mr. Lee said.

"Go ahead" mr. Min said.

"Why did you choose my daughter to marry your son?"

Mr. Min was surprised, yoongi really wanted to hear the answer.

"Well, because I knew that your daughter is the right one for my son. Honestly I wanted her to protect yoongi, I'm sure you know OCN mr. Kim?"

"Yeah, we're working together" mr. Lee said. Yoongi was focused, he really want to know why.

"I'm also sure you know that we used to be business partners"

Mr. Lee nodded. "He wants to take the company, he thinks that he should get more shares because he did more. I know him very well, he hate complicated things, so if yoongi married your daughter he will know that there will be another heir. Then he will stop because he will have to go through  a lot of people to get to this company" mr. Min said.

"So your using my daughter as a Shield?" Mr. Lee asked.

"No no, that's not it at all, I always knew that your a good guy and I knew that seul Bi will be a really good wife and daughter-in-law for our family" mr. Min looked at yoongi and smiled. "I know that even if we didn't bring them together, fate will. Yoongi will fall for her anyway"

Yoongi smiled at what his father said. He got the feeling that his father is finally starting to understand him a bit.

Mr. Lee phones rang "sorry" he said and answered.

"Oh honey did you hear, I'm gonna be a grandmother" his wife said.

He laughed " Yeah, honey I'm with seul bi and yoongi at mr. Min's office"

"Oh I need to talk to seul bi " She said happily and hanged up.

"She just found out?" Mr. Min asked.

"Yeah, well I have to go now, yoongi please take care of her okay?"

"I will, don't worry" yoongi  said and stand up. Mr.lee go out, he said bye to seul bi and went back to his work. Seul bi didn't walk inside the office, she just looked at yoongi and went out to the waiting room.

"You should go" mr. Min said to yoongi. Yoongi did as he was told and went out.

Seul bi P.O.V

Yoongi and I got in the car, he started driving home. I laid my head on the head cushion(? Not sure) now what to do, this, my father, and what mr. Kim showed me. I just want to cry and hug someone. I looked at yoongi, he looked back at me and back to the road. He's still mad at me.

"Is something wrong?" Yoongi asked. You know what's wrong I said in my head.

"Don't worry about it" I said and turned my head the other way.

No I can't cry not now, hold it seul bi, hold it. I bite the inside of my lips, and closed my eyes.

Yoongi suddenly stopped the car. I can't look, my eyes are watery.

"I'm sorry" yoongi said.

"I'm sorry about what's happening,  I didn't know about it, and also about last night, I was just in a bad mood" he said. I could hear him moving his seat belt away.

"What's wrong, just tell me, if you want to cry than cry, if you want to him me, hit me"

"Everything is wrong, I don't want to hit you, or do anything. I'm just-- I don't even know, my father thinks that he 'forced' me to marry you, and he has heart problems, yes I didn't want to merry you, but no one forced me to say 'yes' I choose that. And this thing, me pregnant, I don't want to lie to anyone, especially about this. And you being mad at me, and what Mr. Kim---"

I couldn't hold it any longer, my tears started to drop, and my voice cracked. I put my hands on my face and cried. Yoongi moved over to me, I looked at him, He removed my seat belt and hugged me.