I'm not letting him go

James would have loved if thomas didn't ask what happened and why he was in so much emotional and physical pain. But we can't have nice things. So, when James woke up, Thomas handed him breakfast (toast) and asked what happened and who did this to him.

To Thomas's surprise, James refused to tell him who but agreed to tell him what. By the end of his tale, James was hugging thomas tightly and sobbing into his chest. "H-He wouldn't stop, Tommy... I was so scared..." He whimpered, reaching for his hand. Thomas intertwined their fingers and whispered, "Nobody can hurt you now, I promise. The second I find out who did this to you I am going to find them and fucking kill them, do you hear me? Nobody is allowed to hurt you like this." Thomas stood up and brought James upstairs to the bedroom. He laid him down in bed and tucked him in, kissing his head.

James asked, "A-Are you doing anything today? I'm... in not a b-burden right?" Thomas shook his head and answered, "All I'm doing today is caring for you... and Jentsie might come over later because she always checks up on me."

THOMAS'S P.O.V.

Oh my God I can't right now. He... he's just so... so broken... just lying there and... James didn't deserve this. Only a monster deserves this, and James is far from a monster. He's like an angel. Doing this to him is like kicking a baby pug. Seriously, I am so pissed right now.

I caressed his cheek before walking to the bedroom door, ready to go find out who did this. But James called weakly, "W-Will you stay?" I turned and looked at him, blinking.

Slowly, I walked over to the bed and laid next to him, getting under the covers. He clung to me and I rubbed his back, wrapping my arms tightly around him.

James whispered, "I missed you... no matter how much I denied it in my mind... I missed you so, so much." Tears formed in my eyes as he continued on, "Im so sorry i left you, Thomas." I pulled him closer and kisses his head.

"It's alright, Jemmie." I whispered, "I missed you too... I'm so sorry for everything I did to you. I hurt you so, so much and I hate myself for it. It's been haunting me and god i just wish you would forgive me-"

"I do forgive you, Thomas. I forgave you forever I was just... I was afraid to see you again."

"Why?"

"I don't know... I just broke up with Aaron and... I was only with him because I wanted to convince myself to NOT be with you... I don't know..."

I tilted James's head up and looked at him for awhile. My thumb ran over a bruise on his jaw and James winced a bit.

I mumbled an apology to James before leaning in and kissing him. James immediately missed back, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"I REALLY missed you." James said against his lips, continuing to kiss him. I smiled into the kiss and mumbled, "I missed you and your adorable kisses~" James giggled and pulled away.

We smiled at each other for awhile, looking into their eyes. God, how i missed James's eyes. They were a soft, chocolate brown and always reminded me of chocolate drizzled over marshmallows or muffins. He was so perfect to me. I dont understand how anybody could possibly hurt him.

A peaceful silence settled down, and I could feel myself being okay for once. This was rare for me. Quite rare indeed. James mumbled, "I love you, Tommy." I smiled and whispered, "I love you too, Jemmie."

We kissed one more time before curling up under the covers and falling asleep.

It's short I know I'm sorry