A New Mission

You walked out of the basement and headed towards your room. Your roommates were on a mission at the moment, so no one was here right now. You grabbed your weapon and reported to the room where you get your missions.  Hoodie dragged Tim in the room and Toby came in behind them.  Tim stood next to me which was strange because he always stayed with Brian. Everyone except Masky, Hoodie, Toby, and you got missions.
Slenderman 'looked' down at us.
"Tim, have you regained your memories yet?" he asked to which Tim replied with "What the fuck are you?"
Slender seemed to be in an okay mood right now.
"Anyway, I have a mission for you three. I need you to retrieve a new Creepypasta. His name is Helen Otis (Bloody Painter)."
For some reason that name seemed familiar to you.  You nodded as Slender gave you the information on Helen's location.  The four of you (Tim, Hoodie, Toby, and yourself) were on your way in seconds.  You all hopped into Dr. Smiley's car.  You found out that Helen went to the school that you used to go to.  The only way that you could catch Helen is if you stalked his prey.  It was already dark out when you got to the girl's house.  You could almost sense Helen watching the girl.  You quickly approached the bedroom window of Helen's soon to be victim.  You could see Helen about to pounce.  He walked closer to the girl.  Hoodie hit Helen's victim upside the head with a rock, knocking her out; and you and Toby tied up Helen.(You guys are kidnapping him.). Helen screamed and struggled against the ropes.  You threw him into the back of Dr. Smiley's car.  You quickly started the car and drove back to the mansion at top speed.  Helen kicked and screamed in the back of the car.  That's when you pitied Toby and Tim who were sitting in the back.  You finally arrived at the mansion.  Toby and a Hoodie dragged Helen inside.  You left to get Slender.  Slender freed Helen from his bonds.
"Where am I?!" Helen spat.
"You are at my mansion.  You will live here with the rest of us." Slenderman said, "Y/N, address any wounds Helen might have."
You nodded and brought Helen down to the basement A.K.A your office. Tim, Hoodie, and Toby were dismissed and went to their rooms.
"Helen, please take off your jacket." You said.
He took off his blue jacket with a smiley face pin.  You recognized this pin from somewhere.
"Where did you get that?" You said, pointing at the pin.
"Nowhere in particular."
"I recognize it."
Flashback

You had not been a very popular kid at school.  It's not like they picked on you. They just didn't talk to you very much.  You were a little...odd.  You had several pins on your jackets and on many other things.  You had heard there was a new kid moving to your school.
You hurried to art class so you wouldn't be late.  Well, too bad, you were late anyway.
"-new student, Helen Otis." You heard the art teacher say as you ran into the class.
"You're late." The art teacher said.
You just sat down in your seat.
"Helen, sit next to Y/N." The teacher ordered while pointing at you.
Helen walked over to you and took a seat.
Over the time that you spent at the school together, you guys got closer.  Then, you found out you were moving.
"Promise you won't forget me?" You asked.
"Promise." Helen answered.
You took off your favorite smiley face pin from your jacket and pinned it on his.
"Goodbye, Helen." You said.
"Goodbye, Y/N."
End of Flashback

You decided to not say anything to Helen for now.  You were just going to wait and see if Helen recognized you.  Helen sat down in the operating chair.  Under Helen's jacket were huge bruises of various colors.  You had to say something about it.
"Helen, what happened after I left?" You asked.
"What?"
"Don't you recognize me.  You promised you wouldn't forget me." You said.
"Y/N? Is that you?" He asked.
You nodded.  Helen just stared at you blankly.
"I missed you" you both said in unison.

Other than the bruises, Helen didn't have an injuries you had to treat.  You showed Helen his room. The proxies were all downstairs.  You had been saying good night to them for a little while now.
"Goodnight guys" you say.
"Goodnight" they replied.
You walked back upstairs and went to bed.