Jealousy is an Ugly Thing

You woke up and quickly got dressed.  You ran out the door and knocked on Masky, Hoodie, and Toby's doors.

"Guys, wake up, come on." you said from outside the door.

All you heard in response was a few grunts, a 'five more minutes, Ma'(Toby), and 'Nooooo, I don't wanna.'(Masky/Tim)

Only one room was completely silent.  Hoodie.  You repeatedly knocked on the door.  Still no response.  You slowly cracked the door open.  There Hoodie was standing .  Him and his shirtless glory.  You were speechless.   Your face felt kinda warm.  Then, Hoodie looked your way.  He stared at you for a few seconds before putting on his hoodie.  You don't really know why, but you waited outside the door.  Soon, Hoodie left his room.  He looked at you.

"Did you like what you saw in there?" he chuckled.

You didn't respond, and Hoodie walked off. Even though you totally did like what you saw.

You walked farther down the hall toward Helen's room.  He may be the Bloody Painter, but he will always be Helen to you.  You knocked on the door.  He opened the door in only a white button up shirt and pants.

"Good morning!" you said.

"Good morning." he replied.

"I was wondering if after my chores we could catch up from all that we missed." you said.

"Yeah, sure." he answered.

You grinned and walked off toward the missions room.  You got nurse duty.  You sat down in the basement.  Tim still hadn't regained his memory so he stayed down there with you.

"You and the new Creepypasta seem awfully friendly." he said.

"Well, yeah, we were friends." you replied.

"You seem more friendly then that.  Are you sure you were never more than that?" Tim asked.

Your face burned and turned bright red. 

"N-no" you answered.

"Good." Tim said.

"What?" you asked.

"Oh, nothing." Tim said.

You didn't respond.  There was a knock on the basement door.

"Come in." you said.

The door opened slightly.  It was Homicidal Liu/Sully.  He held one side of his cheek.

"What do you need?" you asked.

Liu moved his hand to reveal a bloody mess.  He must've popped his stitches again.  He sat down while you got a needle and some thread.

"Liu, this is the third time this week!" you said.

"I know, but Sully keeps doing it." he replied.

You nodded in understanding and started to re-stitch his mouth.  When you were finished, you sent him back to his room.  After hours of talking to Tim, you were freed from work.  You hurried to Helen's room.  You knocked on the door.  Helen opened the door.

"Y/N, come in." he said.

You walked inside his room.  Paintings and drawings were all over the walls.  They were all masterpieces.  All of the Creepypastas and some of the proxies were there.  You were even up there too.

"Your talent has improved very much over the years." you said.

"Thanks."

You sat down on his bed, and he sat down next to you.  You guys spent most of the night talking about complete nonsense.  A feeling of tiredness washed over you.  Next thing you know, you're falling asleep in Helen's bed.

"Goodnight, Y/N" was the last thing you heard.

You felt a pair of cold lips touched your forehead.  Little did you know, three proxies were fuming right outside the door.

I'm sorry I haven't been updating much recently. I'll try to do better.  I'll add more proxies romance in the next few chapters.  Thanks for reading!