Field trip, kids, get in the car

You woke up to see a pair of orange goggles in your face.  It was Toby.

"Y/N, wake up! We have to go!" he said.

It was still dark outside, and you definitely didn't want to get up.  Why was Toby in Helen's room anyway?!  Speaking of Helen, he was still asleep next to you.  Toby sent a glare in his direction.  You jumped out of Helen's bed and went to your room.

"Y/N, you need to pack a few days worth of clothes." Toby said.

"Why?" you asked.

"Slender is sending us out on a scouting mission." Toby answered.

You nodded and started to pack a backpack.  You pretty much packed everything in your room.  You hurried outside, where Toby, Tim, and Hoodie were waiting.  Everyone got into an old car.  You had no idea where they got this car, but you didn't ask questions. Besides, you were too tired for this.  Toby started driving leaving Hoodie in the back with you and Tim in the passenger's seat.

"What time is it?" you asked.

"About three in the morning." Tim answered.

By now Tim could remember a few things about being Masky.

"Why on earth am I awake this early?!" you said.

"Slender told us to watch over this camp for a while.  Make sure that no one is there" Toby said.

You nodded.  You began to fall asleep.

Hoodie wasn't paying attention to anything.  He was just staring out the window.  It wasn't until a weight fell into his lap that he noticed what was going on.  Hoodie remained silent.  He started to stroke your hair.  The h/c locks felt great in between his fingers. The other proxies looked back at him.
"What the hell, man?!" Toby whisper yelled.
"You can't take her for yourself." Tim said.
"Look, guys, we can all spend time with her. In the end, we'll let her pick" Hoodie suggested.
"Let the best man win!" they said.
Little did they know, you were still awake.
Timeskip to after the drive
You had finally arrived at Camp Crystal Lake.(If you know where that's from, congrats!)  The camp seemed empty.  There was no noise at all.  You and the proxies walked around and picked out a cabin to stay in. It was a pretty good sized cabin. Two beds and a pull out couch.  Only problem was, there were four of you.
"I'm tired" Tim said.
The other proxies nodded in agreement.
"I slept on the way here, so I'll keep watch of the camp." you said.
You left the cabin and looked for a nice spot to watch.  You climbed a tall tree and looked over the camp.  After a couple hours of watching, you heard footsteps.  You pulled out your (weapon) and prepared to attack.  Then you found out it was Toby.
"Toby, I almost killed you!" You said.
"Sorry.." He said.
He started to climb the tree you were on.  When he reached you, he sat down.
"Toby, why are you even awake?" you asked.
"I can't sleep." He said.
"Why not?" You asked.
"nightmare" he mumbled.
"Do you want to tell me about it?" You asked.
You could see tears welling up in his eyes.
"It was more of a memory.  It's not supposed to happen, because after Slender found me he erased my memory.  It was about my sister, when I found out she died.  I never got to say goodbye..." He explained.
"I'm sorry, Toby" you said.
He put his head on your shoulder as you smoothed out his hair with your fingers.  You stayed that way for a moment.  Then you heard Toby's soft snores and ticks.  You gently shook him awake. He slowly opened his eyes.  He still wasn't quite awake.  You guys climbed down the tree and walked toward the cabin.  Toby hugged you from behind.
"Thank you" he whispered in your ear.
He then fell down on the couch dragging you with him.  You tried to escape his grip, but he was too strong.  You gave up and soon fell asleep.
You woke up to see three heads right next to you.
"NOT THIS AGAIN!" You groaned.