Missions

Sort of long chapter. Be prepared.
All of the proxies were gathered together.  You awkwardly stood in a corner as Slenderman sent off all of the proxies on their missions.  Then Hoodie, Toby, and Masky were given their mission.  You then were all alone.
"Y/N" Slenderman said.
"Yes, sir" you said.
"You will stay here and take care of the proxies when they get back" Slenderman said.
You nodded.  You didn't really want to hurt anyone anyway.  You were perfectly fine with helping people get better.  You went toward the rooms that were for the proxies.  You shared the room with Nemesis and Rogue. (They are proxies. Look them up.) You didn't talk to them at all and you slept with one eye open.

Time skip brought to you by a twenty dollar bill from Jeff the Killer to keep him out of this chapter
Within six hours, two proxies had come back from their missions. Their names were Kate the Chaser and Mr. Scars. (They are also proxies. If you don't believe me check the Internet). Slenderman summoned you.
"Yes, sir"
"There are bandages and supplies in the basement. Would you tend to their wounds" he said.
You nodded and said, "Of course."
You walked toward the basement, with Mr. Scars and Kate the Chaser trailing behind. You turned on the light to the basement. (You had just found the light this morning.) There was a table and an operating chair. The thing was, you weren't professionally trained to do a kind of medical procedure; so if any of the proxies were in serious medical danger, they would probably die. Or you could just call in another proxy or Creepypasta for help. Mr. Scars sat down first. You decided to ask the one question that all doctors ask.
"What hurts" you asked.
Mr. Scars just pointed to his ribs.
"What did you do it" you asked.
"I was hit by a car on my way back" he answered simply.
"You probably just crack a few ribs. I'm warning you, it's going to hurt like hell for the next few months"
Mr. Scars nodded and left the room. Kate sat down. She had a large cut that went all the way down her arm. You cleaned the cut, making sure that it wouldn't get infected.
"Why didn't you get a mission," Kate asked, "can't you fight?"
You stopped for a moment.
"It's not that I can't fight, I'm just a new proxy. Slenderman doesn't trust me I guess."
Kate went silent. You bandaged the cut and sent her away.
Several proxies, hours, and bandages later, you were finished. All of the proxies had returned, except for three. Those three were Masky, Hoodie, and Toby. You couldn't help but worry a little. They could have gotten seriously injured.