Chapter Sixty-nine.

Start from the beginning

I try my best not to gag but I lose it when my mom made a kissy sound as well.

"You know what? I'm gonna get off this car", I quickly open the door and close it.

"That was awkward", I shake my head.

"Yeah right, say the person who had a breakfast kiss earlier", I turned to my mom as she press the lock button.

I shrugged before walking towards her and hold her arm.

"Let's go and buy some dresses!", Mom said happily like a teenager.

----

Joshua's pov:

"Faster go buy us some soft drinks", I glared at the younger line team.

Apparently hyung team, which is, Me,Seungcheol,Jeonghan, Jun, Hoshi,Wonwoo and Woozi lost on this football game.

"Sir, What would you like to drink?", Seungcheol asked Younghee's father who was standing with his arm crossed looking at us with a same.

"Anything would be fine", He patted Seungcheol's shoulder.

Seungcheol nodded and turn around facing us, He just approved, be jealous.

I rolled my eyes and grab Jeonghan's arm.

"Let's go,Jeonghan", Jeonghan nodded.

----

Vernon's pov:

"I used to be part of the football team but I pulled myself out as I wanted to focus on my studies", Mingyu answered Younghee's dad question.

He nodded.

Before he get to say something a group of man approach us.

"Hey, Leetuek!", one if the man patted Younghee's dad back.

(Had to use super junior name because they are legend)

"Fancy seeing you here", Younghee's dad smile and greet his other friends.

The man looked at us and we bow politely.

"Oh,Whose son is this?", One of the man asked.

"My brothers'", Younghee's father answer.

"Such fine young boys, you should have told us that your brothers have handsome sons, I've been searching for son-in-law these days for my daughter", I control myself not to frowned.

The hyung team just arrived back from the store and bow at the man before putting the plastic bag on top of the table.

"There's more? Can I book some for my daughter?", The man laughed while Younghee's dad awkwardly looked at them.

"Who are these man?", Seungcheol asked in the mind link.

"Younghee's dad friends. They think it's cool to book us for their daughters", Mingyu answered Seungcheol.

Seungcheol turned to us with a frowned on his face.

"Sorry, but I think you have to find your son-in-law by yourself. I'm saving this for my daughter", Younghee's dad answered them with a smile but I can tell he doesn't like how his friends joke around about us.

"You mean, Younghee? The one that goes to Japan for scholarship", Younghee's dad nodded.

"Wow, 1 daughter but many candidates".

"It was nice seeing you,boys. But we're busy right now and I don't wish anything to ruin this wonderful day", Younghee's dad force a smile before looking at us.

"Let's go, Boys", We quickly grab the plastic bag and bow at the mans.

I looked a one last looked at the mans, They were whispering with one another and I swear they're backstabbing Younghee's dad.

I frowned.

"Joshua do something", I signal Joshua with my head towards the man.

He smirked.

He used his speed to took of the one of the man's short pants of and tie their shoelaces to one another.

He went back to his position with just a blink of second.

I smirked as I heard a yelled.

"What the hell?"

"What did just happened?"

"Pull your short up,Man!"

I looked at Seungkwan and raised one of my eyebrow proudly.

He smirked and raised one of his eyebrow too.

Younghee's dad turned around and looked at his 'friends' before looking at us.

"Good job", He smirked before looking forward again.

---------------XxxX-------------

PLEDIS DROP THE TRACKLIST YESTERDAY, DID YOU ALL SAW THE POST? IT'S A SAD SONG! YES, I NEED THAT SONG FOR THIS BOOK!

AND CHINALINE GET THEIR OWN SONG, I LITERALLY CRIED YESTERDAY NIGHT LIKE SERIOUSLY, IT'S CHINALINE LINE ERA! AND PLEDIS INCLUDED 'WHO' IN THEIR CB BUT IT'S ONLY RELEASE IN ALBUM CD, SO I HAD TO BUY IT. WHAT IF IT'S 'WHO' 13 MEMBERS VERSION, OH SH*T OH SH*T!

PERFORMANCE TEAM NEW SONG "SWIMMING POOL" XDD

anyway, if you guys follow my twitter acc, you guys can see my caratselcaday picture. comment here for your twitter and I'll follow! 

I'll update 5 chapters again today :)))))

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" The end is near"

Bye ;)

-applessred.