Introduction.

Characters-

Younghee-A girl with brown hair and sliver-deep green eyes.She is a pure-innocent and kind girl,She only focus on her education and her future.Likes to read,listen to music and could play a violin.

The 13 boys-
First Father and husband to their mother(4 Son):

Seungcheol- S.coups for short. The oldest among the other 3.He has this deep and dangerous aura around him if he's in a bad mood. Powers;Control fire and water,Can held a command.He is actually funny and sweet but dont make him turn to his dark-self.

Wonwoo- He seems like a cold hearted guy but he is actually funny.He has the lowest deep voice among the other 12.Likes to hangout with mingyu the most.Powers;Able to control emotions and dreams.

Mingyu- The tallest.He's a sweet person,funny and he enjoy drawing. Likes to hangout with wonwoo the most.They are like twins.Powers;Able to read mind and erase memories.

Vernon- He is a very shy person,likes to spend time anyone while watching movies in his laptop.He could be open but only to close ones.Close with Dokyum(second husband's son)Powers;Able to see your past and sense if you were telling the truth or not.

Second father and husband to their mother(5 sons):

Jeonghan- He seems quite but actually a funny guy.He could be cold sometimes only If he is in a bad mood.He is extremely caring to someone who is important to him.Powers;Able to make a person faint just by snapping his fingers.

Joshua- He is a quite person but extremely gentle to someone he care.He is a gentleman with a soft voices.Like to carry his guitar wherever he want to,Really good at playing guitar.Power;Has the speed and able to control time.

Woozi- The shortest but could be aggressive person.He could play piona and guitar,very talented.He could be in a bad mood if someone disobey him.He is actually a cute person but he dont know that.Power;teleport and held a command just like Seungcheol.

Dokyeom- The funniest and outgoing person.He is actually a sensitive guy but like to keep it himself.He has a goofy personality and he could sing very well.He only show his true personality towards his 12 brothers and someone he cares
Power;Able to curse a spell on someone but not deadly.

Seungkwan- The funniest and outgoing person just like seokmin.Likes to sing,And only show true personality towards his other brothers and someone he cares.Powers;Able to make people imagine things that are horrible just by looking at his eyes(only if he want to).

3rd father and husband to their mothers(4 sons):

Hoshi- Likes to Dance and make jokes.He is always careful on what he is going to say but could be harsh to someone who disobey him.Powers;Able to held a commend just like Seungcheol and woozi and able to control a person's body.

Jun- He seems like a hard to apporced person but actually a caring person.Know wushu.Powers;Cure someone.

Minghao- He is an adorable person.Does not like to make people he care hurt and sad.Know b-boy.Powers;Able to senses fear and sadness.

Dino- He likes to dance with hoshi and only likes Micheal Jackson's musics.He is friendly but could also be extremely sensitive with just one wrong words.Powers;Light.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just an introduction of the characters in my stories. The powers are actually random,but I could use some help from my beautiful readers about their powers,maybe you could recommend some.

This is actually my first even writing a story!I hope that people could enjoy reading my story.

And comment your bias in seventeen.I want to know :DD

My bias are all of them, I couldn't pick one.