Chapter Fifty-Three.

No one's pov:

Everyone in the kicthen was busy and noisy preparing for their dinner, well except for Jeonghan.

"Hyung,Shouldn't you be helping us?",Dino who was carrying the paper plate looked at Jeonghan.

"I'll do the cleaning later",Jeonghan yawned and told Dino to go away with his hand.

Mingyu looked at outside at the BBQ area, "Hyung, the grilling is outside. Does that mean we have to go out?".

"Of course, we can't use fry pan. That's not what we call BBQ",Seungcheol looked at Mingyu while he wash the cabbage.

"But it's cold",Mingyu slammed his head at the window.

Younghee looked at Mingyu with sympathy smile before helping Wonwoo cutting some carrots.

Mingyu sighed before turning around, "So who will be in charge on the BBQ?".

"Mingyu"

"Dokyeom"

"Seungkwan"

"Kwon Fire"

"Jun"

"That's all",Jeonghan end the names listing with a single clap.

Dokyeom and Soonyoung looked at each other before frowning.

"Unfair",Soonyoung mumbled before searching for foods to grill.

"Dokyeom, could you help with the rice. Since you always cooked the best rice ever",Wonwoo pointed at the rice bag.

Dokyeom nodded and dragged himself to cook some rice.

"If Dokyeom is incharge with the meat, who will cook the spicy seafood stew?",Jihoon looked at Dokyeom.

"Then,Jihoon you'll exchange with Dokyeom. Since he'll be making the stew",Jihoon glared at Jeonghan.

Jun and Vernon were cleaning the fish at the sink.

"I'll wash the radish for the stew",Younghee grabbed the radish and walked towards the sink.

"Hmm..I'll just wash it after you guys are done with the fish",Younghee was about to walked away but Vernon stopped her.

"I'll wash it for you",He took of the gloves and grabbed the radish.

He washed it cleanly and gave to Younghee as he was done.

"Thank you",She smile happily before walking back towards Wonwoo.

"I'll cut the radish",She looked at Wonwoo.

Wonwoo ate some carrots and nodded.

"Dokyeom,how should I cut it? The size?",Younghee looked at Dokyeom who just finished cooking the rice.

Dokyeom walked happily towards Younghee and gave her a back hug.

He explained which size he wants in her ear and watched Younghee cutting the radish just like how he wants.

"Hmm,Good work",He kiss her on her cheek.

Younghee looked at Dokyeom and narrowed her eyes jokingly.

Dokyeom looked at her and winked.

Younghee scoffed and turned around, ignoring his affections.

Dokyeom pouted and whined, he kept kissing her cheek.

"Dokyeom, You better stop. I'm holding a knife right now",Younghee tries to push Dokyeom with her elbow.

But Dokyeom keep hugging her and kissing his  cheek.