Chapter Thirty-eight.

Younghee's pov:

I quietly went out from the boys' room. I forget to gave Dokyeom back his coat,so I went upstairs to gave it back.

I didn't knew they were sleeping,So I quickly leave the coat on the table nearby and silently get out from the room.

I slowly walked through the hallway,Looking at the painting on the walls.

As I reached the stairs,I looked at the right side of the hallway. I saw a sliver door with a gold doorknob, Once again I was being that curious girl.

I leave the staircase and walked towards the door,I looked back at the left side of the hallway just incase if someone is there.

I put my hands on the doorknob,slowly and quitely twisting it.

At first I couldn't see anything because it was dark but as I looked at across of the room,I saw someone covering his ear and guitar is on his lap.

I thought the person was listening to some songs,but as his hand uncovered his ear,I couldn't see any earphones nor earpieces on his ear.

I narrowed my eyes,trying to figure out who was it.

That person began to mumbled some words,I stand on my place which means on the door.

"No..Yejin and Younghee are the same.."

"But she more worst than Younghee".

"No..Younghee is worst".

"Stop".

I looked at the person as he speaks by himself, I began to wonder on what he compared to me with.

Yejin was the name of their last slave..

I tried to figure out who was in the room,The moonlight from the window helped me to see the person's face even better.

I slowly step in the get a better look but stopped my track as I saw who was it.

Joshua.

I swallowed the lump in my throat as I remember the memories from the dungeon.

I slowly took a step back,wanting to get out from this room before something bad happened.

I felt the door against my back,I slowly reached the doorknob and turned around. As I was about to walked out,Joshua started to yelled the word No and I heard a crash behind my back.

I turned around and saw Joshua flipping the coffee table nearby him and grabbed the chair and threw it against the wall.

I covered my mouth as Joshua held a glass lamp on his hand and break it,letting some pieces went against his skins and some shattered down to the floor.

He was screaming not from the pain on his hand but it was from the pain in his heart,He was crying.

I saw he slowly approached the guitar that he dropped on the floor,I bite my lips in pain as I saw Joshua steeping on the broken glasses.

I looked at guitar as I saw how old and broken it was,As if someone tries to fixed it back as it was broken.

I suddenly remember from the diary I read, Joshua played some guitar tunes for the last slave,His first love. But she hated it and break the guitar but Joshua were never mad at her,she told Joshua to stopped playing the guitar because he has no talent on it.

Stop him from breaking the guitar,Younghee. It was the guitar he first bought,it was his first guitar.

A voice told me to stop him,Without hesitation I ran to Joshua and whimpered as I accidentally step onto the broken glass.