[#2] 🌳

jungkook stood there with wide eyes and gaping mouth. he rubbed his eyes and looked around once more to find the camp. which he failed to do, as the place where the camp should be now are just a big, gigantic tree.

'am i lost? but how? did someone change the rope posisition?'

all thoughts were bombarding jungkook's head as he walked near the big tree hesitantly. he put his hand on the tree and suddenly there was a harsh wind, making him stepped back instantly.

jungkook took out his phone to call someone for help. he knows very well that his classmates hate him, but it's not to the extent they'll abandon him in this forest, right? 

his hands were shaking as tried to make a call, as he saw that his phone still won't pick up any signal, "shit.."

he clutched onto his phone too tightly and closed his eyes, hoping that this is all just a bad dream, nightmare like he usually have. 

then suddenly, a big shadow came out from nowhere, making him flinched and rushed back to the tree. the shadow was coming closer, slowly, reaching it's hand out. jungkook looked away, closing his eyes anticipating the attack as suddenly, a wolf came to bite the shadow's hand, making it disappear.

jungkook, whom eyes still closed whimpered at the sound. he opened his eyes slowly, only to be startled by the canine right in front of him. he pressed his back to the tree, scared that the wolf would hurt him.

the latter stepped closer to sniff jungkook, making him flinched by the gesture, "p-please, i don't taste that good.."

the canine then stopped and stepped away, baring his teeth. just when jungkook opened his eyes, he saw a topless man crouching in front of him. the man was no ordinary man at all. by any means, "am i dreaming or did i really see a guy with dog ears on his hair?"

no, he must be dreaming. all of this events had been too unrealistic, but it felt so real. 

the man scoffed and scowled, "be glad i saved you, kid. and it's wolf for you, dumbass. did you think that all canines are dog?" 

both of them didn't say anything for some hood minutes as the man stood up and started to walked away, "i'll be going then. i don't know how you did get in here but good luck." 

jungkook frowned and chased the man, "w-wait, please help me! i'm lost!" he said as he reached out for the man's arm. the latter glared at jungkook, "and why should i?"

jungkook looked down and bit his lips, not answering the question, "please.. i- i don't where am i.." hoping that he could at least find a shelter for the night.

the other man looked around and sighed, "fine, one night only. did you hear me?"

🌳🌳🌳

soon they arrived on somewhere that looks like a cabin, not that small but not that big either. the man entered the cabin followed by jungkook who hesitantly went inside. 'i can't be picky. either sleeping in one roof with a wolfman or get lost in the woods, probably will be eaten by other wild animal.'

"yo, yoongi. you're back! did you get--," called out a rather loud voice that got cut half through after he saw us. he frowned at me and looked at the man, yoongi, who calmly sat at the couch leaning his back. 

"i'm not sure we can eat this one, yoongi, this doesn't look like a boar or deer to me," said the man, hand crossed in front his chest. 

the statement makes jungkook flinched on his feet, looking confused. 'what? eat? they're going to eat me? then what's difference of being eaten by the wilds and these guys? i'd die either way!' jungkook thought to himself, not noticing the conversation between the guys. 

"uh, no, we're not going to eat him for dinner. didn't find anything today besides this kid. he just said that he's lost," claimed yoongi with a shrug. the other man sighed and dropped his arms, then looked at jungkook who's now fidgeting. he looked at him with conflicted eyes and walked away back to the kitchen, "wait here, i'm getting jin."

yoongi then spare the kid a glance and called out to him, "oi, kid." 

jungkook's head shot up by the calling, cutting him from his train of thoughts, "y-yes..?" 

"come here," he said, patting the couch next to him. jungkook looked at him with uncertain look on his face, but sat there anyway. the latter didn't say any word to him and just stared at jungkook, making him uncomfortable. 

the silence stayed till suddenly a good looking man with an apron walked to the both of them and pinched the bridge of his nose, sighing at yoongi, "care to explain?" 

🌳🌳🌳

a/n: thanks for the votes and comments, it motivates me (。-́‿-̀。). sorry for the short chapter