Chapter 3

Clarissa's POV
When I returned to my body, I got the pleasure of being shaken awake by my "boyfriend". (Rude much?)

"Clary, wake up," Jace said,

"Must I?" I responded, in the pathetic whiny voice, that was Clary's.

"Yes, you do. It's time for training." He chuckled like I was a hilarious person ever.

This sucks, I have to train with Jace every morning even though I am stronger, more powerful and for sure way hotter than him. I mean like he thinks he's so hot, when he's so obviously not. When we got to the training room after showering, changing and eating breakfast I let my host body go on autopilot, so that I can think instead.

**Inside my head**

I think that the world would be a better place if we wiped it out and started a new generation. That is if global warming/climate change doesn't first. (A/N some people think the world is going to end in 2030) Sometimes I think I have ADHD or something.

Back to what I was thinking about before my mind went, I don't know where. I don't even want to know. Arg I went off topic again! If the world was wiped, who would I side with demonic, angelic or Downworlder parents? That is enough to make my mind explode because I love them all in their own way.

Right now I'm mostly on my demonic side, but my angelic parents make a good point. If we wipe out everything what will the good be? There would be nothing to save and nothing to rule (the latter they didn't say that that was just me!). I think it's time to start paying attention to what Jace is oh so graciously teaching me.

***Outside my head***

"Ok now we are going to go through this one more time and then we can go eat lunch," Jace said.

"Good I'm starving," I said in my most whiny and pathetic voice possible (more than usual) mentally disgusted with my self/Clary. I can't believe that this is me, I have way more manners than that.

I did the drill one more time better than the others most likely because Jace looked so happy he was going to explode, probably thinking he was a wonderful instructor. Sure, keep dreaming buddy. Obviously not because he was teaching someone who already knew how to do it. Duh.

"So, what's for lunch?" I asked as we headed for the kitchen after showering and redressing.

"Taki's I think, your favourite right?" Jace replied with a small smile.

"Yes! I'm so excited! I hope there's still food by the time we get there, race you!" Jace, Jace, Jace you are more of an idiot than I thought. And to think Father raised you.  Such a disappointment, unlike me and with that I started to run faster.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is the longest chapter so far! Don't forget to comment and vote!
AmaziclePerson1😁