Xavier's voice was tuned out as another vision played out.

"Please don't hurt us! Take anything you want just don't hurt us! The woman cried as the guy with the gun came closer to her.

"Alright I guess i'll just take him then." he smirked ripping the little boy from her hands.

"No! Please no! Oh god my baby! Help me please someone!" 

"Shut up!" he snarled and shot her, hitting her on the right side of the chest. He ran out the door leaving her there struggling to breath and crying for her son. As he runs out I recognize the house as the one behind our yard.

"Oh god I guess we have to test it out now." I rushed to the window and unlocked it.

"Angel, what are you doing?" Serenity asked.

"No time to explain. Stay here, be ready to open the door downstairs when I say so, okay?"

"Alright."

I jumped out of the window hoping to somehow learn how to control these wings in two seconds before I hit the floor. I somehow I managed to glide into the yard of the house where the woman was about to be shot but I landed hard and it took me too long to recover before I heard the shot.

"My baby! Please someone help me!"

"Shut up!"

Bang!

"Oh god." I ran to the backdoor finding it locked I punched the window, breaking the glass.

I ran to the lady who was gasping for air.

"My baby. Please my baby." she gasped with her eyes shut.

"Ma'am we have to get you—"

 "No my baby! I need my baby." she said with ragged breathing.

"Okay, okay."

I ran out the door in time to see the man driving off with the boy banging on the window of the car, crying. It broke my heart and sent fury to my veins, how dare he break up this family, how dare he!

I used my speed to catch up to the car I jumped onto the top of it and ripped a hole on top of the car using my super strength.

"What the fu—"

 "How dare you?" I glared at him.

"Get the hell off my car. What the hell are you?"

"Doesn't matter I'm just here for the boy."

"The hell you are!"

He swerved right and left trying to knock me off causing the boy to hit the window knocking him out.

I grabbed the boy and he tried pulling him back letting go of the wheel causing us to crash into a tree, my head slamming on what was left of the roof. 

"I'm not getting paid enough for this " he grumbled pushing the airbag away. He tried to get his seat belt off but I melted the buckle.

  "What the hell!?"

  "I can control fire." I smirked feeling woozy. I guess I hit my head harder than I thought.

  "What the hell are you?"

"Something you shouldn't mess with." I said darkly taking the boy who was surrounded by a small force field out of the car already hearing sirens of the police cars.

"Good luck in jail."

"Get the hell back here ugh!" he yelled as I ran back to the boys house, too busy worrying about the boys mother to even notice the crowd of people on the streets.