I stared out the window, watching life outside happen, until I noticed a brown haired male running down towards the gardens.

Baekhyun? What are you doing?

I squinted my eyes, obviously knowing it wasn't going to make my vision better, even the slightest. Standing right by a tree was a slender female figure.

Ying.

I felt my eyes widen but I leaned closer to the window. What were they doing?

"Ms. Y/L/N- are you alright?" Mr. Won said, causing the class to turn to me.

"Huh? Oh yea yea I'm fine." I smiled nervously, eyes flicking from him to the window.

He nodded before turning around.

"Actually, may I go to the washroom? Please?"

"Go." He said, and I quickly stood up, slipping out the door.

Now I had to think about a way to not be seen...maybe I should head out the back.

I jogged slightly, not worrying about getting in trouble due to the fact it was a class period right now and the teachers were busy in classes.

I ran towards the gardens once I got outside, hiding behind the hedges every once in a while. Luckily the two were behind a tree.

Eventually I was close enough to see, and hear them.

"Oh Baekie." Ying said softly, sliding her fingers up his arm.

I almost choked on air, but quickly covered my mouth.

Baekhyun jolted back as soon as her skin touched his, like her touch burned. "Don't touch me, and don't call me that. Now give me Y/N's stuff. She needs it, and you know it."

Ying leaned back on the tree. "You know I can't let that happen right?"

"And why is that?" Baekhyun crossed his arms.

"If the school saw those clips the system would be ruined. Everyone would be equal and I wouldn't be popular. However now that you and Y/N are together, you've been getting more popular. 'Best high school couple'." Her eyes got dark. "It shouldn't be you and her." Ying stepped closer to Baekhyun. "It should be you and me."

Baekhyun's face had disgust written all over it. "I'll never love you as much as I love Y/N. I love Y/N more than myself. Than anything in the world."

"That's where you're wrong!" She yelled angry. "Everyone loves little Y/N. Oh, isn't she so nice. So pretty, so perfect."
Her words dripped venom off of them.

Ying now crossed her arms, looking down at the ground shaking her head,  a salty laugh escaping her lips. "You're absolutely clueless, aren't you?"

"What do you mean." Baekhyun said darkly.

Ying stared at him for a moment, before grabbing his shirt and pulling him down so his lips were placed on hers.

I saw Baekhyun attempt to push away before I had to look away.

My heart raced, my body started to shake. I didn't like the sight of him behind kissed by somebody other than me.