"You Win. You Win."

Start from the beginning

"Chim. Kiss him. Let me see.." said Tae. He was smiling and drunk and happy as fuck he had them on the bed together finally.

"Oh my god! You're crazy!" laughed Jimin and he covered his face and started laughing.

Jungkook started laughing too. He went to sit up but Tae pushed him back down. He winked at him. And Jungkook started giggling. Jimin was right. Tae was crazy as fuck.

"Chim." said Tae and he moved back over to Jimin. He straddled him and he slowly pulled his hands down from his face. "Jiminnie." he whispered.

Jimin's face was bright red. He was so fucking embarrassed with Kookie and Tae there and Kookie had seen him make out with Tae. Oh my god! He was so shy from it all.

"No Tae I can't crazy!" he giggled and he shook his head no while he bit his lip nervously.

Tae was staring down at his chest. He took his hand and moved it softly up Jimin's body. He moved his finger around his nipple and Jimin felt so hot and tingly and afraid knowing Jungkook was watching everything.

"No. Tae. I can't. Jungkookie, tell him." whispered Jimin. He covered his face again as Tae started to play with his nipple.

"Jiminnie..Never say no...you promised." he said softly and he plucked his nipple just then.

"Mmm...please I can't." whispered Jimin. Jungkook watched on and his dick was so fucking hard it was leaking all over the place.

Tae looked at Kookie. "Kiss him please." he whined. Jimin thought he was talking to him but he was talking to Jungkook.

Jimin shook his head no so cutely as he hid his face in his hands. Jungkook moved over, close to Jimin and he pulled his hands down.

"You don't want to kiss me?" he asked his eyes filled with longing for Jimin. Jimin looked up into his eyes, he could see Tae, his dark stare behind him, he was licking his lips and Jimin was dying inside, knowing they both wanted him at the same time.

"I'm scared Kookie.' whispered Jimin.

"Don't be scared Jimin. It's just us." said Jungkook and he leaned down and started to peck Jimin so softly so sweetly on the lips, his cheeks, his eyes, his face, his neck, his lips, kissing him and kissing him.

Tae started to lean down over Jimin and he pulled his nipple into his mouth and he sucked it and grazed his teeth against it and Jimin trembled from the incredible feeling of both of them loving him, wanting him.

He sucked in his teeth as Tae moved to his other nipple. Jungkook kept kissing him, licking his neck so softly, so sweetly. He would go crazy. He was so sexy and cute and Tae was so sexy and wild as his tongue darted around his perfect pink nipple.

"Mmm...mmmm" Jimin moaned softly as Jungkook started to graze his other nipple with his finger, plucking it, and running his finger around it while Tae licked and sucked on the other one.

He sucked his teeth harder.

"Oh god Chim. You're so fucking sexy." whispered Tae.

"Ahhh...mmm." moaned Jimin. Jimin pushed up against Tae.

"Kiss me back Jimin. Kiss me." whispered Jungkookie. He was so sweet and sexy but fuck Jimin was so scared.

"I can't..mmm..mmm.." he moaned.

"I'll kiss him then." said Tae and he grabbed Jungkook by the shirt and pulled him up and they started kissing. Jungkook was drowning. Taehyung was so fucking aggressive and he kept seeing him attack Jimin in his head. He wanted him to do that to him. He kept seeing Jimin attack him in the hallway. He wanted him to give in already so he could fuck him and fuck him.