Truth or Dare

Jungkook sat in the lobby waiting for Tae, he was eating a bag of chips and listening to music. He was dying to know what the fuck had happened to Jimin and why the hell hadn't he come back.

He texted him: Why'd you leave?

Tae pissed me off. I had asked him to not come bother us when I texted him in the van and he did anyways. Fucking cockblocker.

LOL So he knew!

LOL no. I just told him I wanted to hang out with you by myself.

Oh. Gotcha.

Jungkook wanted to type so many things. He wanted to type. "I want you so bad. Come back later." He wanted to type. "That was the best head of my life." He wanted to type. "My dick is hard thinking about you."

But he didn't type anything else.

He felt the phone vibrate again. It was Tae.

On my way

Cool

He felt it again. It was Jimin.

I want to come back to your room when you get back.

Yeah come back. I'll text you.

I want to kiss you xoxoxoxo

Jungkook beamed as he read the text. Jimin was so cute suddenly. He should have fucking kissed him back then. If he had, it would have been him making Jimin moan all the time and not Tae.

He thought hard about what to say back. He wanted to be clever.

I want to kiss you more.

Jimin sent him a meme of a lady screaming.

LMAO

I want to suck your dick Jimin sent a tongue emoji and a bashful cat emoji

Jungkook bit his lip and giggled. Jimin was so fucking hot! He wished his ex had been like this. She was so damn boring.

Jungkook sent him a gif of a guy fainting.

LOL You're silly.

You're hot

Why are you going with Tae? He's a traitor. Jimin laughed. He had just broken the rule again.

LOL You left me. Jungkook sent him a sad face.

"Hey you ready?" said Tae. Jungkook looked up. He was wearing his Red Gucci jacket, a black hoodie, light blue jeans, and his white and red Gucci sneakers. He put on his shades and Jungkook smiled at him. He looked so handsome.

"Yeah. I was just texting Jimin", said Kookie.

Tae frowned. "What did he say?"

"Oh nothing just that he was bored and shit." He looked away. He hated lying to him but then again it was kind of fun. It made it kinkier somehow.

"You look handsome Tae." said Jungkook as he stood up. Tae started doing a silly dance and he dabbed just then. Jungkook laughed.

"Come on let's go." He wrapped his arm around Kookie and told him to call a cab to take them to the arcade.

As they walked out they saw Yoongi, Hobi, Namjoon and Jin walking up the street. They waved to them as the cab pulled up. They had packages. They must have went shopping.

Thank god, thought Tae. They must have all been out when him and Jimin were fucking in the shower. Jimin was too damn loud. He was glad this was their last day in the hotel. Back at the dorms, they fucked in their friend's apartment down the hall. He had given them a key and he was hardly ever home. He was always at his girlfriend's house in Daegu. Jimin could be loud as fuck in there like he liked it.