chapter thirteen

Cara's POV

Why does this happens just to me? I really regret joining this gym now. I should have inquired about the trainer of this gym. I'm so stupid.

"Hey guys!"

I was brought to reality with hey guys which was said by Austin. I didn't even feel like greeting back. Yeah I know this would be mannerless but who would greet a enemy.

"Hey!" Blake replied.

"Are you a trainer?" I asked with annoyance in my voice.

"Any doubt?"

"No." I said with a fake smile.

Now I wish vacation to end soon so bad.

***

A week was already over. Each and everyday had been same. Going to gym, seeing his annoying face, doing some workouts and returning. But today was weekend. And also Blake had a family union. Our friendship was so...... I have no words to describe our friendship. We knew each and every relatives of each other.

So, today also Natalie had invited me. I was lazily laying on my bed when my phone rang. Caller ID said:

BFF❤

"Hello!" I said lazily.

"Get up and be ready. Plan changed. We're going for breakfast too."

"And you're informing right now. By the way, what are we gonna have for lunch?"

"Italian. Be ready. I'm coming"

"Ok."

Within 30 minutes, I was inside Blake's car heading towards one of Blake's aunt's house which was 2 hour of ride.

We had already eaten breakfast and it was time for lunch. Italian dishes which I even didn't know names was presented infront of me with cheese and butter. We were not allowed to each such heavy food. Atleast not when we've joined a gym but being stubborn we didn't listen to Austin.

Meanwhile I was eating, my phone rang which was on the table. The caller ID read:

The arrogant nerd🤓😠

"What?" I snapped at him.

"I was just wandering if you can tell me what are you eating as I heard you and Blake were going for a family union."

"Can't you call and annoy the girl sitting right beside me. Why just me?" I said with anger.

"Because I love talking with you"

"Are you trying to flirt with me?"

"If being honest is what called flirting then, maybe yes. Anyway, I asked what are you guys eating?"

"Italian with lots of cheese and butter." I said with a smirk.

"What? I said not to eat heavy food."

"Who are you to decide what to eat and what not to......." Blake snatched my phone and apologized.

"Hey! Sorry but it's just for today. And from tomorrow we'll be eating healthy again." Why is this girl so good girl.

"Yeah she'll also be eating." Blake turning towards me with a smile and she hung up.

"Why did you snatch my phone and why did you apologize?"

"Cuz I knew you wouldn't."

"Yeah whatever."Good girl". It's just me who knows that you're not a good girl." I said rolling my eyes.

She just shook her head and started eating again. I should also eat because from tomorrow I won't be able to eat such delicious food.

***

Today was a great day. I enjoyed a lot and now I was lying on my bed. I was tired that maybe anyone could read TIRED on my face.

My phone again rang which was resting on night stand. I didn't even check the caller ID.

"Hello!" I said lazily.

"Hey golden girl! How was your day". Hope yoy understood who was it.

"Now what?"

"I was just so bored."

"Am I a entertainer that you can call me anytime yoy're bored?"

"No. As I said before I love talking with you."

"Oh right! You love talking with me." I said sarcastically.

"And you know what? I'll be calling you every night from tomorrow onwards."

"And you know what? I won't be answering your call from today onwards." I said and hung up.

I kept my phone in silent mode and went to sleep.

***

Nezt morning my phone was full of notifications which said 20 missed calls and 3 texts. Obviously, it was from Austin.

The arrogant nerd🤓😠

Pickup the call.

Atleast answer the question I asked.

You there??

I typed a reply

I'm not gonna pickup your call and the answer of your question is I had a great great great day😝.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I went down to have breakfast. I had oatmeals and orange juice. I kept the bowl and glass and went to my room.

Since it was 7:20 and I still had around 30 minutes. So, I logged in my instagram and scrolled through news feed. Suddenly a notification popped in my screen which said: You were tagged in a post. It was post of Daniel. It was the picture of pizzeria with Blake and Austin. The caption said: All three of us have same bæ. @carafrankel we love you.

What? Three of them? Seriously? Ugh........

°°°