chapter seven

Cara's POV

Austin was sitting in the table near to the door. Austin didn't see us as he was gazing at his phone. Daniel went up to his seat. I thought Daniel would do something to Austin but no instead he sat in one of the chair of the table. He called both of us. We went there and I asked, " What the hell? Daniel, are we going to sit in this table?" He nodded.

Manners. Asking a person if we could join him in his table before sitting in the table is also a manner. Keyword: Before sitting in the table. But Daniel, he also had manner. Manner of asking after sitting in the table. He asked to Austin, "Excuse me? Can we join you.?"

"You have already joined me?" He replied by pointing towards Daniel which was meant for the chair. "Whatever, you can join."

Blake grabbed one of the chair near Austin. Another chair was also beside Austin as Daniel was seated across Austin. I sat beside Austin but I hated that place. So, I decided to switch it with Daniel.

"Daniel! Can we switch the places?" When I turned to him, a big smirk was there on his lips. OH MY GOD! That means he did that on purpose. He chose that table on purpose. I had a urge to slap on his face and rub that smirk out of his face.

"But why? Isn't that place comfortable, muchkin?"

"Muchkin!" Both Austin and Blake said in unison as they were surprised to hear that name or nickname or pet name, whatever.

"What?" I said raising an eyebrow

"Yes! She is my little muchkin." Daniel replied. Austin and Blake both were controlling their laugh which made their face red.

"Daniel! I need to talk to Blake. So can we switch the places?"

"Oh sure! Why not?" Then we switched the places. Austin didn't say or do anything to Daniel. Strange, right? But why? Did he forgave Daniel? And all he wanted was revenge just against me only.

At the same time, I had a strong feeling of taking revenge. Reason no. 1 of revenge: he made us sit in this table. Reason no. 2: he called me muchkin in front of Blake.... no it's fine if he called me muchkin in front of Blake but Austin. It was sure that Daniel is gonna be trapped in my revenge plan.

The food we ordered had already arrived but I couldn't eat. All I had in my mind was: Revenge. Suddenly, I dragged Blake into washroom with me. Then I told my plan to Blake and made her call Daniel from my phone. She kept phone in loud speaker.

"Hey muchkin! What happened?" He replied after 2nd ring.

"It's me Daniel. Actually Cara....... she fainted in the washroom." Immediately she hung up. I lied on the floor with my head on Blake's lap. I closed my eyes.

After sometime, Daniel reached here.

"Cara, what happened? Open your eyes." I could sense worriedness in his voice. "I think I should call a doctor."

DOCTOR. I immediately opened my eyes and went to the door frame with Blake behind me. Then I turned back with my heels and with a smirk.

"Are you coming or do you wanna get more glare from other girls in this girls' washroom?" By saying that I left the washroom. Daniel's mouth was wide open and many girls were glaring at him when we exited.

Actually, my plan was to "faint" for some more time and trouble Daniel but doctors....they are like my worst nightmare. I hate doctors. I hate hospitals. So yeah that's also a fact about me.

We sat in our respective place. Daniel joined us after sometime. The smirk he had was long gone and all there was in his face were dark thundering clouds. He wasn't talking anymore. He wasn't even looking at me.

I think he was upset. Was he upset because I made him come to a girls' washroom? We had completed eating our lunch. Austin was also ready to leave. Blake and Daniel forbade him a goodbye but I didn't.

Our ride was quiet. So I thought to break the silence. "Are we going to coffee?"

"No. I don't feel like going today." Daniel replied coldly.

"What happened, Daniel?"

"Nothing."

"Are you angry with me because I made you come to that washroom?"

"No."

"Then why?"

"Because I care about you. Did you even realize how much I freaked out when I heard that you were........" Daniel trailed off. "Do you even care about me, Cara?"

"Yes I do."

"No you don't. If you did then you would not prank me by saying that you......"

"Sorry." was all I could say right now. I had no words. We dropped Blake to her house. The ride back to home was quiet.

After reaching home, I went straight to my room. It was already 5 pm. I was so tired. So, I changed in my pyjama and took a nap.