chapter nine

Cara's POV

I had planned to sent Blake and Daniel to coffee. I had already planned how to sent Blake. At lunch break we were having lunch.

"Can we go for a coffee today?" I asked.

"But your detention?"

"After detention. I'll text you and you can come. Daniel will also be coming. Hope you don't have any problem."

"Of course no."

Now all I had to do was text Daniel to be in the cafe. Time went by and school was over . I went to library and arranged the books. Austin was also there. After what happened yesterday I don't even want to see his face. I kept on doing my work.

Only 30 minutes was left for detention to be over. I quickly texted Blake:

"I'll be in the cafe within 45 min. Be waiting for me there."

Now Daniel:
"I texted her. She'll be there in maybe 45 min."

Our detention was over. I was about to drive back home when my phone buzzed. It was a text from Blake which said:
"Where are you?"

I quickly typed a reply:
"Sorry I can't come. I have something important to do. Will you please enjoy the company of Daniel."

"Kay."

If you think I'm lying to her then no I'm not. Playing cupid is also a important thing. Hope they'll enjoy the coffee. Thinking all those I drive back to home.

I was in my room when Daniel entered with a wide grin which said plan-successful-thank-you-so-much.

He sat on the edge of the bed with that smile still on his face.

"So, how was it?" I asked.

"It was great. She is a nice girl."

"I know. Now what....?

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what next? Do still like her or nah?"

"Like? Nah."

"Nah?"

"I'm so in love with her."

"Oh my god Daniel! You're in love. My brother is in love. The bad boy is in love." I was so freaked out after listening that. I couldn't control my happiness. It was like finally-he-is-in-love. And also now I have to share his love. But no problem. Best friends share everything. And now maybe love too.

But what about Blake? Does she like Daniel? Or does she love someone else? And if she likes someone else then how can I force her to like Daniel? I think I should ask her.

After sometime mom called us for dinner. We went down and we had our dinner. Only Mom was there. Maybe today also dad had some important case to handle. We had our dinner in silence. After dinner mom was doing dishes and me and Daniel were in dining table.

Suddenly an evil idea popped into my mind.

"Mom?" I called her.

"Yes?"

"I wanna tell you something."

"I'm listening."

I got up so I could run as fast I could.

"Daniel is in love."

I screamed on top of my lungs and ran towards my room.

"What?" I heard mom saying in surprised tone.

"Nothing mom."

Daniel backed up himself and I heard his foot steps behind. I increased my speed but he caught me. Then he started tickling me.