chapter five

•••

Cara's P.O.V.

I heard Austin screaming my name but I didn't bother to look back. After a long time, we pranked someone. We means me and Daniel and it felt good. As if Daniel had never gone away from me. You know what? This is the speciality of having a sibling. You never feel they are away from you or you are alone. They are always there to trouble you, to make your good day the worse day and change your worse mood into good.

***

It's been four days since the carnival "incidence" and surprisingly Austin hadn't done anything as his revenge against me. I've been spending quite a lot of time with Daniel. Unfortunately, I couldn't spend time with Blake.

So, today we decided to go to a club as it's a weekend. You may be thinking Blake.... and club. Let me tell you one thing. Blake is not a good girl as she shows herself. You all may have listened to 'good girls' by 5 SOS. Yes, that's the perfect song I would dedicate to Blake. She's also a "good girl" who hasn't been caught and on other hand, there's me who is titled as Bad girl.

We decided to meet at the entrance of the club. So, did we. As soon as we entered the club, the smell of alcohol hit my nose and I end up scrunching my nose. I'm sure Blake also feeled it because I saw her scrunch her from the corner my eye.

It's been long since we've been to a party or club. And being "overprotective" brother, Daniel promised me to pick me and Blake up from the club.

As soon as we entered the club, we took drinks and went to dance. Some people were already drunk while some were still enjoying their drink. We also enjoyed the drink and the dance.

Austin's P.O.V.

Today, I heard that Cara and her friend were going to a club. I also decided to go the same club. No not to enjoy but........ for the revenge.

Yes, the revenge. I was just waiting for the perfect time and I don't think I can get any perfect time except this.

I had planned to spike her drink. So that she can embarass herself infront of everybody.

When I reached, everyone was enjoying on their own way. Then I spotted them, Cara and her friend. They were dancing.

I went near to them. Light was so dim. I don' t think they will recognize me. I was just waiting for Cara to keep her drink down on the table.

After some minutes, she kept her glass on the table. Without losing a second, I spiked her drink. Then I went to get a drink for myself so that I can enjoy the melodrama with it.

After I brought the drink, I placed it on the table and waited for the drama to start. After some time, my phone buzzed inside my pocket. I went outside to pick the phone as caller ID showed mom.

When I returned, everything was same but but but....Cara had finished her drink. So that means drama is about to start. Thinking that I took a sip from my glass. I finished the drink very soon. But I was the one feeling very nauseated. As if not her but my drink was spiked.

Cara's P.OV.

I was just dancing when I saw Austin entering the club.I acted as if I hadn't seen him. Then he came sat in the chair near to us.

"What is he doing here? " I thought but then I placed my glass on the table and started to dance again.

After that what I saw from the corner of my eye was just......... I have no words to explain. HE SPIKED MY DRINK. Now I see why had he came to club. For his revenge.

But then he went outside and I hurriedly exchanged our drinks and drank all of "my" drink and placed the glass back into the table. When he came back, he also drank all of his drink.

I was just waiting for alcohol to do it's job. But unfourtunately, I couldn't see that because Daniel had already arrived to pick me and Blake up from the club.

I just wished that someone would film Austin and posted on social medias.

***

When I reached home I was so tired. So, I laid on my bed lazily scrolling the news feed of my instagram and I saw something strange. The account had a strange name. That account had posted a video which looked like the same club I had went some hours ago.

It is said that curiosity kills the cat. But I couldn't resist my curiosity. That's when I clicked the video and instead of being killed I was amazed. Maybe god had listened to my wish and he had verified my wish.

Did you guess what was there in video? Oh yes..... it was Austin.

°°°