Chapter Thirty-one

Start from the beginning

"Forehead!"

"I love you too pig!"

"Anyways, Sakura, I'm paying for your dress." Tsunade announced.

"What?! Why?"

"Because you're like my daughter that I never had." Tsunade hugged the girl, careful not to suffocate her with her breasts. After an hour of talking, Tsunade joined the girls for the wedding dress shopping.

"Kami, there's so much to choose from." Sakura stared at the rows of dresses. After hours of being shoved into dresses, she finally chose the dress she liked. The girls chose a pastel short pink dress to go with her. Tsunade, as she promised, paid for all of the dresses. Ino had to get a size bigger since she was pregnant. Tsunade departed and the girls headed to Ino's place.

"Gosh Sakura, I can't believe you're pregnant and getting married." Tenten sighed in envy.

"Don't worry, Neji will pop the question soon." Sakura reassured her best friend.

"When will you tell Itachi?" Hinata asked, surprisingly without stuttering.

"Erm, I don't know."

"Well, do it before it shows." Ino said, rubbing her lightly swollen stomach.

"Pig, we should do it together. Sai and Itachi."

"Great idea."

"Tenten and Hinata will bring Itachi and Sai to the park."

"Hai! Leave it to us!" Tenten giggled as she saluted.

"Tomorrow?"

"Yes." After gossipping some more, the girls finally went to sleep around midnight. They agreed to make it sound like an emergency so they would hurry up.

Itachi felt a bit lonely without his fiance next to him when he woke up. He silently ate his breakfast and was about to train when a friend of Sakura's came running towards him with a scared expression.

"Itachi! It's Sakura!"

"What?! What's wrong?!" He felt like he was having a heart attack by the suspense.

"She needs to see you at the park!" Itachi didn't hesitate running past the brown hair girl. He almost collided with another male who was sprinting.

"INO!"

"SAKURA!" They both yelled when the girls came into vision. The two girls turned around and were almost knocked over from the guys colliding into them and hugging them tightly.

"Can't.Breathe!" They both gasped out. Immediately, the boys released the two suffocating girls.

"What happpened? Are you ok? Did you get hurt? Do I need to kill someone? Is everything ok?" The males bombarded them with questions, causing the girls to look at each other. They blinked once, then twice, then began to laugh.

"We have great news." Ino began.

"A baby Uchiha and baby Yamanaka is on the way." Sakura said with a wide grin. The boys froze. The girls were worried and screamed when they passed out.

"HOLY FUCK WE KILLED THEM!" Ino screamed as she lifted Sai's body and began to cry.

"Pig, calm down! They're just in shock."

"Oh, hehe, right." After twenty minutes, the boys found themselves with their heads on their wife's/fiance's lap.

"You're pregnant?" Itachi asked, poking Sakura's stomach.

"Only about three weeks."

"Ino, what's pregnant?"

"It means that I'm going to have a baby. The baby is...growing inside my stomach. In seven months, the baby will come out and we'll have a baby." Itachi smiled at Sakura.

"I'm going to be a father, huh."

"I-I guess. If you don't want it-"

"No! I want a baby with you!" Itachi yelled loudly, causing other people to look at the couples weirdly. He sounded like a kid who wanted something really badly but their parents won't let them have it. Sakura blushed and buried her head with her hands.

"Come on, let's go tell Mikoto." Itachi lifted Sakura up, bridal style, and walked to the compound.

"I can walk." Itachi ignored her and continued walking.

"Tadaima. I brought Sakura back."

"Sakura!" Mikoto hugged her future daughter-in-law.

"I have an announcement. I want Fugaku, Sasuke, and Shisui to be here." Right as she said their names, Fugaku walked in while the two other boys poked their heads out.

"What happened?" Mikoto asked worriedly. She hoped that it wasn't going to be bad news.

"I-uh, I'm uh. I'm pregnant." Mikoto dropped the pan she was holding and screamed.

"AHH! I'M GOING TO BE A GRANDMA!!" Mikoto hugged Sakura tightly and swung her around.

"Kaa-san, please calm yourself." Itachi said.

"Gah! I'm going to be an uncle!" Shisui yelled as he joined the hug. Sasuke just gave a thumbs up to Itachi.

"I can't breathe!" Sakura gasped out. Mikoto and Shisui quickly released her. Itachi quickly caught the girl.

"We should let you rest."

"Itachi! I'm only three weeks pregnant. I'm not helpless!" Sakura pouted and crossed her arms.

"I know love."

"Anyways, I have to talk to Kakashi-sensei." Sakura wriggled out of his arms and landed on her feet. She found her sensei at the bookstore.

"Sakura? What are you doing here?"

"I have a favor to ask of you."

"Depends."

"Will you walk me down the aisle? For the wedding?" Kakashi dropped his book and his eyes widened.

"What?"

"Well, I see you as a father figure and I kind of wanted you to be the who walks me down. You don't have to-"

"No! I mean yes! I'll walk you down." Sakura smiled widely and hugged him.

"Thank you."