Suck

Teasing was becoming my expertise. Today I was gonna win. Well... I did win last night I suppose...

I chose short denim shorts and a low lace tie up top. Baring my long tanned legs. I looked pretty sexy.

I was about to waltz into the Psych room when someone put their arm across the doorframe in front of my face

"Miss me baby?"

When will this fuckwit leave me alone?

"No. I missed when you weren't here. Bye prick."

I tried to push past him but he grabbed my wrist, twisting it slightly.

"Ouch Jake."

I frowned trying to pry myself from his grip.

"If this is about the other night then get over it."

I frowned.

"No, this is about me not wanting to be within a metre of you because you cheated on me!"

I raised my voice a little. Fucked off was an understatement. Jake scoffed and loosened his grip, practically throwing me into the classroom. I stumbled forward and grabbed my now bruising wrist and sat down.

Lolo wasn't in today so I was left on my own. But at least I could focus on seducing Finn more.

I used all the usual tricks, leaning forward to expose more cleavage, biting my lip etc. 0 reaction. Not even a fucking look from Finn that I could notice. What the fuck? I am not letting that happen.

The bell rang and I leant at the front desk opposite his.

"Mr. Xanos?"

He looked up playing his emotionless poker face. I knitted my brows together.

"Is there something wrong Miss Capra?"

"I'm not sure. Is there, Sir?"

His eyes glinted slightly on the word 'Sir'. Oh. Trying to ignore me is not going to work, not at all. I skunked round his desk towards him, running my fingers over the cool wood of the desk.

"Because if there is, I'm sure I can help."

I purred, standing behind him. I leant down and ran my hands down his chest to his front, leaning my head down to his ear.

"You seem tense."

I whispered, my hot breath hitting his ear. I could smell his cologne again and that was all the more motivation I needed. I licked his earlobe and earned a low grunt. I sauntered in front of him and knelt between his legs. I ran my hands up his thighs and squeezed nearing his bulging crotch.

"Fuck sake CC..."

Finn grunted staring at me intensely. I bit my lip. His crotch bulged more against the fabric and I stroked it slowly. His eyes rolled back and so did his head.

I quickly undid his belt and pulled out his still growing erection through his trousers. Damn. Can I? Yes. I started massaging his huge shaft in my hand whilst squeezing his thigh with my other to balance myself. I bought my lips down to his dick and licked up from the base to the head, achingly slow. This encouraged a mass of grunts, growls and groans from deep with in Finn.

Before I knew it Finn grabbed the back of my head with his huge hands and pushed my mouth down on his dick.

I inwardly smiled and tightened my lips, sucking harder and faster. I binned my head up and down as Finns hands pushed my further into him. I was now feeling the tip of his monster hit the back of my throat and he grunted a pleasing 'fuck' every time it did so.

I swirled my tongue around, paying special attention to just under the head of his dick.

"Of fuck..."

He tensed up and pushed my head down roughly. Just the way I like it.

"Fuck Charlie."

I grazed my teeth slightly along his length.

"I'm gonna cum!"

He pushed me all the way down and I almost choked, tears forming in the corners of my eyes slightly. He releases all the way down my throat, grunting loudly. I pulled off and swallowed it all down. I stared into his lustful yet satisfied eyes and sucked the residue off my finger.

"Less tense now?"

I questioned as he put himself back into his trousers.

"I'm picking you up tonight and we're going to dinner, then I'm gonna take you home and fuck you until you can't walk. Be ready by 7."

I smirked and smoothed my clothes down. I reached the door and looked at him again.

"And don't think you've won. One, I'm the dominant one here but now I know your skills...very good-"

I blushed slightly.

"-and two you're still mine. See you later babygirl."

"Can't wait Sir."

----------------------------------------

770 words.

More smut omg! Yeah I might be getting carried away but I don't care. Giving the people what they want.
Keep your suggestions coming.
Lots of love xoxo