Tease Master

I looked at myself in the mirror, admiring my curves. I loved the way these tight black jeans hugged my hips and shakes my legs. I smoothed down my black sheer top and smirked at my self as I did up the black choker around my neck. I looked badass and ready to sin. I bounced down the stairs as I heard a car horn and grabbed my leather jacket, once again shouting a goodbye to Sam - who works in a bar so only has evening shifts.

"Ohhh! Damn girl! Look at you! Who's all this for?"

Kate questioned, gesturing at me and wiggling her eyebrows.

"Just felt like it. Do I look seductive?"

I asked and smiled.

"I mean if I were a dude or lesbian, I would be jumping on you."

I giggled. That's exactly what I wanted Finn to feel. I am a fireball. I'll make him feel the way I did last night.

I spritzed some of my signature strawberry perfume and walked brought the classroom door. Immediately, I felt a pair of dark, lust-filled eyes burning holes all over me. I sat down next to Lolo and started work. I never looked at him, I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction. Although, I didn't need to look at him to know that he was staring.

The bell rang and I was packing up, ready to leave when a low, husky voice made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

"Miss Capra."

I turned and smiled sweetly yet devilishly.

"Yes Mr. Xanos?"

I purred.

"Stay. I need to talk to you."

"Sir?"

I questioned, biting my lip and raising an eyebrow so I didn't smirk. His breath hitched when I did so. Yeah, fuck you Finn.

Everyone left and I heard the door shut and the lock click. I looked over at Finn on the other side of the room and he stalked over to me, a crazed look in his piercing blue orbs. He stopped inches in front of me. I felt his body heat against my skin. Fuck. Stay strong CC, stay strong. A devious thought wrapped around my mind. Let's really test this shit. I 'accidentally' dropped my pen. Cliche I know.

"Oops."

I turned around and bent over to pick it up, almost connecting my ass with his crotch. I peaked over my shoulder and glanced at Finn, his eyes dark and his breathing heavy. I stood upright and flicked my long chestnut hair over my shoulder, sending him a breeze of my strawberry scent.

"Fuck..."

He lowly breathed out.

"You wanted to talk to me Sir?"

Without warning I was slammed against the wall.

"Stop playing games CC."

He growled, his hands either side of my head pressing against the wall.

"Games? I don't know what you mean Sir."

I said innocence lacing my voice as I licked my lips. His eyes flickered down and then back up into our deep stare off. I breathed in deeply so that my chest pressed gainer his and he leaned in instinctively, groaning quietly. I giggled triumphantly. Shit fuck shit! I giggled?! I couldn't hold it anymore. I have him wrapped around my little finger.

"You think this is funny?"

His voice stern.

"I think it's funny how you want to do all these bad things to me,"

I ran my finger down his chest and abs stopping near his v line.

"and you can't, because we're in the middle of school."

He grabbed my hand away

"You think I won't do anything here? It's past hours on a Friday, there's no one in this block babygirl."

I looked at the clock. Shit. He smirked and I pushed him back.

"But you hate me? Jack told me so. So stop leading me on."

He chuckled lowly.

"I don't hate you. You're mine."

I furrowed my brows.

"Says who? I'm not a possession."

"Says me. You are mine and mine only do you want me to show you? To prove it to you? To prove it to everyone?"

He said, growing slightly more agitated.

"Yeah? And how would you do that?"

I tested him and scoffed. Waltzing last him to leave. Big fucking mistake. He grabbed my arm, hard, and spun me around smashing my body into his and kissing me roughly. I staggered back and a metallic taste appeared in my mouth from the force. His tongue forced his way into my mouth causing me to moan lightly, mirroring his movements with my own tongue. His hand grabbed me ass hard. I wrapped my legs around his waist with my arms slightly pulling at his black locks earning a growl from him as he sat me on his desk. He released my mouth, both of us panting hard. His mouth made his way to my neck as he nipped and sucked on my sensitive spots.

"Fuck Finn..."

Finns hardening length pressed against my legs. I bit my lip and started to grind against it.

"Mmm..."

Finn moaned and I smirked pulling his hair a bit harder.

"Tell me you're mine."

He growled, pushing my top up, leaving burning hot kisses on my chest. I closed my eyes and started grinding gainer his dick harder, looking for some sort of release. Suddenly my bra was literally torn off of my body. My nipples hardening even more.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful."

Finn stated eyeing my whole body. I blushed and looked away. He bent back down and grabbed my throat gently as his mouth connected with my nipple, sucking roughly. I gasped and moaned once again running my hands through his thick black hair.

"Fuck Finn, don't stop..."

My eyes rolled back and I painted harshly. Suddenly he stopped and I whimpered at the loss of contact.

"Say you're mine."

"I- I'm yours."

He smirked and his mouth returned to my nipples biting them lightly.

"Shit..."

I arched my back.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

Our eyes snap to the door. Fuck. We both jump up off the desk and smooth our clothes down. Grabbing my bra from the floor and stuffing it in my bag. He unlocked he door and opened it, huffing. I'm walked Sam and Jack. I rolled my eyes heavily.

"There you are, why are you still here? We've been waiting in the car for like 20 minutes, do you ever answer your phone?"

Sam asked.

"My fault, we were just finishing up on some work from today."

Finn lied.

"Okay, well Jacks at our for dinner tonight, why don't you come too Finn?"

Sam asked. A questionable silence filled the room.

"Cmon, I'm sure my mum would love to meet CC's new Psych teacher."

He smiled.

"Yeah cmon big bro."

Jack said hitting his brother on the shoulder. Finn looked at me devilishly.

"Sounds delicious."

-------------------------------------------

1137 words.

Finally some sexy stuffffff.
I know it's awful but I tried okay 😂.
Leave comments, questions and ideas.
Lots of love xoxo