Chapter VIII

"Hello?"

"It's me."

"I know."

A silence settled over us and she sighed.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"What I said it you today. It was a lie. I've had better times with someone else."

"And who would that be?"

I smiled, knowing that she was doing the same and got off the floor.

"You."

"I'm glad you've come to your senses young one."

We both laughed at the reference to our favorite movie and I went to sit on my bed.

"So really how was your date?"

"It was alright."

"Just alright?"

"Well...not to sound like a bitch but he made me pay for everything. He was acting like an ass the whole date."

I started laughing and she joined in after moments of trying to get me to stop.

"It's not funny!"

"Alright, alright I'm sorry but that's Hayden for you."

It was minutes later when we finally stopped laughing and a silence settled over us.

"I hate fighting with you Kimmy."

"Me too Ray."

I sat up and turned off the lights before settling back into bed.

"Goodnight Ray."

"Goodnight Kimmy."

*•* Okay first, not exactly happy with the way this chapter came out. I wanted to write the whole thing in Kimberly's POV but this was Ray's turn(: so the next chapter will be In Kimberly's POV and up later today or tomorrow. Second, I know this is really short but I wanted to upload since it's been forever since I last uploaded *•*

HASN'T BEEN EDITED