αρχή

THE SUN WAS shining brightly as sweat dripped down from Selene's forehead. It was just a usual day of fighting off troops that wanted to conquer Troy to expand their territory. Together with Hector, they ducked behind a huge boulder that protected them from their enemies.

"How much time do you need, brother?" Selene whispered to Hector who peered at the crowd of soldiers before looking back at her. His brown eyes filled with fear and determination as his dark brown eyes met her sea green ones.

"A couple of minutes"

"I'm going to distract the guards while you go attack them." She said and held her sword tightly in her hands until her knuckles turned white. His eyes widened and shook his head furiously.

"What! No! Have you lost your mind?!" He whispered angrily. Selene took a deep breath and gave him a weak smile before walking away from him quietly. As much as Hector hated using Selene as a bait, he knew deep in his overthinking mind that it was a great tactic. These fools easily falls for her charms.

"Alexandra Selene!" He whisper-shouted, watching as his sister pressed an index finger to her lip and shook her head, still crouched but was a few steps away from him.

"I love you, brother. We can do this" She whispered back to him before running quietly to the other side. Selene quickly ducked and hid on a tree as she spotted a guard in front of her. Hector watched intently as Selene held her breath as he suspiciously looked around.

Oh dear, gods. Please tell me I did the right thing. Selene thought.

As she peered from the tree carefully, she watched as the guards moved away from her. Once the coast was clear, she stood up and grabbed a guard's hair, pulling it back before slicing his neck.

What a way to start the day. She thought.

As she threw the body to the ground, she whipped her head to the side and quickly looked at Hector, with a short nod, she started running to the next guard who looked alarmed. 

Selene smiled sweetly to distract him before thrusting her sword into its chest. This Princess was known to be Troy's beautiful, ruthless warrior. Every soldier feared her, not because of her ruthlessness but of how captivating and alluring she can be. She was believed to be the fairest person in Troy for they believe that she was blessed by the beauty of the Titan goddess of the moon, Selene. 

She may be blessed with beauty by the Titan goddess, Selene, but the other troops surrounding Troy also believed that she was also blessed by the Olympian god and goddess of war, Athena and Ares.

Without glancing down, she hastily wiped the blood using the cloth that was added to her armor. A loud curse fell from her mouth when she remembered that it was a white cloth that represented her virginity. It was a tradition that female warriors in Troy used to proudly represent that they have devoted themselves, not sexually, but to honor and protect their kingdom.

She huffed in annoyance and adjusted her breastplate before raising her sword in defense. After she saw Hector nod at her, she cautiously walked towards their tents quietly. Nodding to her brother's army who were scattered all over the place, in their own hiding spot. Selene smiled and whistled. Catching the attention of the guards making them stop doing whatever they're doing.

It was a tactic that Selene used a lot. She knew how to catch their attention and she wasn't afraid to use her beauty. "What? Is it your first time seeing a radiant maiden?" She asked sarcastically and flipped her ponytailed hair as all of them stared at her in awe. 

It was her glowing. luring aura that always made these foolish soldiers stop and gape at her. It was believed that it was one of the blessing that she has received from the Titan Goddess. 

She gave the army a short nod before taking her bow from her back and released an arrow to the nearest person. It was a quick, smart move that caused all of them started to panic. The head of this army should get some serious training.

Selene fearlessly walked towards them even if they were all charging at her with their spears. She easily dodged them and effortlessly thrusted her sword in their chest. Their blood and guts spilling over her as she ascended.

"I'm sorry that some of you have to die but if you won't stop invading Troy then we won't stop until we kill every single person in this place" She shouted, her voice booming as the people in front of her stared at her with a mixture or awe and fear.

She really hope that Hector did his job.

In the end, a lot of families lost their loved ones. But it was fair. They lost their loved ones and Troy lost theirs too. That was the price they had to pay for trying to conquering Troy.

Selene hugged Hector tightly as he pressed a kiss to her temple. "Thank the gods, you're alive" He whispered and hugged her back. "Troy won't get rid of me that easily, brother" Selene smirked smugly.

The ruler of the kingdom that was trying to invade Troy gave up. He raised the white flag meaning Troy won this war. Selene smiled at Hector as they both went to the ship that was docked near the shore. Their army surrounding us and kept an eye for anyone who would have the guts to shoot one of them.

"You always make me proud, little sister"

Selene raised a perfect eyebrow at him and chuckled. "Well, I try to."

"Someday, you will take my place and no one will ever try to object"

Her eyes widened with her brother's words. "I'm a woman, brother, in case you've forgotten"

"And so?" He replied, his brows furrowing as he took a cloth to wipe himself down. 

"That will never happen. You will always be Troy's leader" Selene replied, shaking her head as they both settled down, watching the waves as it crashed their ship. The sun was shining brightly, the waves were calm, it was indeed a blessed day.