Chapter 3

"Come on" I was pulled from my seat, my eyes snapping opened right away when the agent I knew as Carolina snapped at me. I huffed and kneeled down to pick up my helmet that had fallen from my hands, (eye colour) coloured eyes glaring at the cyan agent as she walked off. No I wasn't sleeping, more so relaxing, enjoying the quiet, normally I was surrounded by nagging members of my team.

I harshly pulled my helmet back over my head and clicked it into place. The visor lit up showing the vitals of myself and my amour. An upgrade I had given myself. I let out a sigh and pushed myself up and off the ground.

"Come on insurrectionist rat" I was shoved forward harshly, my feet moved myself forwards but I quickly stopped myself from moving and stared at the light purple freelancer, her hand rested upon her hip. "Ease up on her South" I turned my head to look up at the dark purple armoured agent. "Are you two twins" I looked back at the agent I now knew as South before looking back at North? I'm pretty sure I heard the steel agent say North when he released me from the cuffs I was put in on the pelican.

"Yeah we are, come on" I tilted my head slightly. Why was he being nice to me? I was their prisoner now. "North would you stop being so nice to this insurrectionist. She's supposed to be the enemy" South questioned? It was hard to tell if it was actually a question with how she said it though. I bit my tongue momentarily. "I have a name you know" I muttered quietly under my breath as I followed after North.

"Does it look like I care?" South pushed passed me harshly and walked ahead of North and I. "Don't mine her, that's just how she is" I looked up at North for a moment before biting my lip harshly to keep myself from letting out a snappy reply. He was actually nice, to caring in some ways to actually seem to be in the army in the first place.

He really wasn't one I could ever think of hurting, his heart seemed to me made of gold, to pure for this messed up world we live in. My feet started to moving slowly, my eyes down at the floor. Why was he being so nice, he interested me that was for sure. It seemed to be in his nature, something he did often.

*short time skip*

I pulled on the loose fitting shirt the Counselor had given me, when the Director had said they would be taking my armour. The clothes I was given were plain dark blue. Very loose fitting. I sat on the bed in the corner of the room, letting my back rest against the wall. I could hear a few sets of feet walking past my door.

'Guards...' I though. Eyes moving to the window. I let out a sigh and pulled my knees up to my chest before resting my head on my arms.

"Hey" I shifted my gaze to the door, an armoured male from the sounds of it stood holding a tray. "I've got your food" he held the tray out, a gun on his back. He looked fairly small, a small build from what I could tell. I shifted and pushed myself off the chair before I walked towards the door.

"Thank you" I grabbed the tray and looked up at the slightly taller male on the other side of the bars "surprised you guys are feeding me, thank you" I grabbed the tray and turned around. "You're gonna have to talk to the Director in a few minutes." I looked over my shoulder "alright..."

*time skip*

My eyes shifted between the two males in front of me, the Director and Counselor before moving to the two agents at my sides. The tan armoured one Agent New York and the steel one Agent Washington, or simply York and Wash from what I've picked up. "So what are you willing to tell us right off the bat, we need to know where that escape pod is going. Carolina had informed me that Connecticut was wounded as an out come. We need her armour"

"Director... sir, with all due respect... some people actually died, granted they did annoy me... it's still no reason for so many people to die." I stood up straighter and stared him directly in the eyes. He narrowed his eyes at me in return and spoke to the Counselor. "Have her put on the data retrieval run with North, South, York and Carolina" I tilted my head at his words, 'me? On an information with them. "Sir?"

"Just do it Counselor" The Director turned to the glass window after his words to the Director. "I'll be right on it Director." I tightened my jaw and stared out the window behind the Director "we are simply two groups dedicated to obtaining different outcomes" I heard the tan freelancer shift his position from where he stood. "I just so happened to be on the side against yours? What makes you think I'm going to help your agents break into an area and obtain information from MY side?" I crossed my arms over my chest and stared at the Director with an annoyed look. "It's not anything we haven't seen, we are simply figuring out what information C.T. has given your leader." I shifted my gaze to the Counselor as he spoke.

"You are going with them and that is final, bring her and get her aquatinted with the twins and Carolina"

"Yes sir!"

Word count 954

A/n sorry this is bad I've just been distracted recently and this year in school I'm taking 3 grade 12 courses even though I'm in grade 11. So I'm a little stressed. I'll try to get a new chapter out soon though