Chapter 9-That's not like you

(Kurumi's Point of view)
When the zombie attacked me,i closed my eyes so hard,and i kneeled down,i covered my ears using my hands.All i could do is panic,i kept thinking and thinking in my mind.

Is this going to be my death,am i not going to be with megu-nee right now?,This is my first time seeing megu-nee again and im gonna die so fast? Why?,The School Living Club?

(Umm some author's note here,A/N=Well kurumi can't fight at that time cause she is injured it will got worse if she fought)

I keep crying and crying until i realized that i don't feel anything,when megu-nee bit me,i've had headache's, i wiped my tears and stood up.

I was shocked to saw yuki looking at me with a serious face with some blood on her baseball bat and she said
"Don't worry Kurumi,I saved you"but when she said those words,she's not smiling,she still got that serious face"

And Yuki's eyes were all black,they all were dim.

"Oh okay!" I answered.

"But Yuki-senpai are you okay?"Miki asked worrying

"Yup why?"

"Why aren't you smiling like you used to?,You know taroumaru will get sad if you don't smile"I gave her a little joke and i chuckled but what she said was....

"Kurumi i just realized that the world is cruel,so please don't say taroumaru's name again,we have to stand up and fight,we must be warriors until death" Yuki said that while she lift her baseball bat and pointed it above her.

And Yuki added
"So stop it,we don't have time to smile and play around"

When we heard yuki said that,that one precious second i didn't hesitate to say on my thoughts the Takeya Yuki that is in front of me isn't the Yuki i've known.