Chapter 10-Kurumi's House

(Yuuri's Point of view)
When kurumi,Miki, and yuki made it back,i saw yuki holding a baseball bat with blood.
I don't know why,but i feel like something is going on yuki.

When i was thinking about that i didn't know,i was spacing out at that time.

I suddenly realized that kurumi is calling me,then when i snapped out of it kurumi said.

"OH PLEASE YUURI-SAN FOR THE 14TH TIME!!!!!!"

"Oh im so so so sorry Kurumi,i can't help but space out"

Then Kurumi said"How about let's visit the mall today to get some supplies again?"

"What using my car again?",megu-nee said as she pouts 😡"

Kurumi:Oh sorry about your car megu-nee,it is kinda wrecked

Megu-nee:I will only forgive you if you would call me Sakura-sensei.*as she pouts again*

Then all of us laugh

Time skip~
When we were at the mall,yuki said"I will go first to check how many are them".

When were checking out the restaurants inside the mall,we saw one man coming to us(i think he is a worker there)

Then before kurumi could say something like,"don't worry everyone,i got this"
Yuki immediately killed the zombie.
And she said with a serious face,"come on this way!!"

Then we entered the groceries
( Author's Note:The last time they entered the mall,kurumi is the only one who entered the groceries and that's where she met taroumaru last time too,right?)

When we entered the groceries
(While Kurumi,Miki,Airi,Miku,and Megu-nee grabs canned goods
Yuki:Don't worry everyone,i think there's none of them here
Me:Yuki-chan please don't push yourself too hard
Yuki:What are you trying to say?
Me:We know that the world is cruel but you must still think positive on what's happening to us,your smile is making us think positive and do our best until the end and when you act like this we can't help but think negative thoughts,so don't carry all our problems,cause we,"The School Living Club"is always together.

(Yuki's Point of view)
When yuuri-san said that i almost beamed with joy,i never thought of that,i always thought i was always alone in my life,that i can't reach all of my friends so that made me cling my problems in to megu-nee.

I felt a tears run down my face,i cried and cried into yuuri-san's uniform while the others grab all we need.

When we got out the mall,i hugged everyone and i said,"Sorry for making everyone worry,all of us will be together"

We went to kurumi's house since it's close to the mall,before we went in,i took a closer look at kurumi's eyes,and her eyes looked shocked and full of despair.

I feel so bad for her,i can see that she feels scared to go in,and we entered her house.

(Kurumi's Point of view)
In my thoughts i said
No!no! this can't be,no way!Kumiko!Kazuki!Oto-san!(Father),Oka-san!(Mother).
Please be alive!

At first i ran into the small hallway that connects Kumiko's room,Kazuki's Room,and My room.
I opened up Kazuki's Room first,i didn't saw anyone,and then when i look into my room,it doesn't have any blood,it looks neat the way it is,it looks like when i started to sleep at the dorms of the school,they haven't touched a single thing in here.

When i opened up Kumiko's Room,i am shocked to see blood trails,when i followed it,i saw a door,wait it's the dining room,i slightly turned my head and leaned my right ear into the room,i heared some sounds of zombies.

Then i heard the others running towards me.
"Did you find anyone kurumi?",Miku asked

"No",i lied to them,cause they are all in the dining room.

Then Megu-nee said,"We already checked the bathroom and the kitchen"

Kurumi:"Everyone,all of them are there"as i cry and pointed my finger at the room that leads straight to the dining room.

Then i added
"I think....they.....are bitt......en when.......they....are all eati.....ng"i said between my sobs.

As all of them hugged me.