Chapter 1-Sakura Miku

(Kurumi's Point of view)
When we get to the place,where megu-nee left for us,but the weird thing is when we get to the place,we didn't saw a whole bunch of zombies,unlike the school.

When we reached the gate,of course thanks to me,no.....I mean thanks to my shovel 😅😅.

When we got inside we saw soldiers with guns,doctors,and citizens who is crying,others are praying,and others are reading books so they can't remember the horror that is in everyone's life.

And the funny thing is when we got inside,they thought that we are zombies 😂😂😂well really we are not zombies 😑😑😑.

And to make sure that we are not infected,the doctors gave us a check-ups for 5 or 6 times and...the injection is weird,it's not an ordinary injection that we saw nowadays and i screamed cause it really hurts.

When we got inside,there is this hallway and there are more survivors than we expected.But as we walked to the hallway i bumped into someone,i turn around and
saw a girl,i think she is the highschool version of megu-nee and she looks like megu-nee.I immediately said sorry to her and she said sorry too.

Then i thought,this is the time to get informations,well we asked her informations and stuff,like what is this place,is it really planned to be a shelter and etc.

Then she said,this place is a abandoned facility,that's why there are no zombies,because they didn't find this place cherished that's why it became a shelter.

Then when she is still telling us informations,she immediately stopped,then she said,that's all i can tell you,cause the others is a Top Secret.

Then we "The School Living Club" introduced ourselves and by the time yuki is going to introduced,she said i know you,you are Takeya Yuki,sister always talks about you in our house.

Then she added,Oh!I haven't introduce myself haven't i,I am Sakura Miku!

Eh!I said,then i added,so your megu-nee's sister?,she nodded.

We were shocked😱😱😱😱😱

So megu-nee has a sister😱😱😱.Sorry because it's still short😔😔.Bye😊😊😊