Chapter 6-That one hopeless day

(A/N- this is their picture when they have taken a picture with megu-nee)
(Yuki's Point of view)
When we hugged megu-nee,we took a picture.

And Nakiri Airi,oh!sorry,i mean Airi-chan is the one who held the camera.

Then we heard airi-chan is a part of the persons who kills the zombies (i mean just like the soldiers with guns we saw a few days ago)
well,of course,kurumi will join that group.

Megu-nee cried as we told her she bit taroumaru and kurumi,but still kurumi still forgave megu-nee and hugged her.

When kurumi recovered in her so called hesitation to kill zombies,she is now well trained in her shovel.

Even though she have bruises in her body,she still practice in killing them,that made all of us worry.

But that one hopeless day,while kurumi is training,she broke her ankle,then the doctors went to her and put a medicinal things to her right foot.

But.....

(Nobody's  Point of view)
But while kurumi was resting her feet,they heard screams at the east gate....
(A/N=sorry forgot to tell you cause the gates in the facility surrounds the building)
They saw zombies attacked the east gate and of course the other survivors got bitten,the other survivors with so shock they can't run,that's why they got bitten.

                                 30 minutes ago

(Kurumi's Point of view)
Hmmm this bread is tast-,i said but i got cut off by yuki.
Yeah,yeah it's tasty,i know,yuki said as she pouts.
Then Yuki added,im gonna go to get a drink,now where could i get a water?.
Then Yuuri pointed to the women who is giving out free breads to the other survivors,and Yuuri added..
                                    "There yuki!"
Then yuki nodded and left.

Present~

(Miki's Point of view)
Luckily when the zombies got inside the shelter,some of the survivors and us escaped and hide in a big room.
(Just how big the room in the mall where miki and kei stayed)
Then i saw Airi-chan shocked while she says these words over and over.

Can't......zombies......why.... all....bitten......

Then i looked at Yuuri-senpai,Kurumi-senpai,Miku-san and Megu-nee,but i remembered Yuki-senpai,and i gasped and i asked,where's Yuki-senpai?!

Then Kurumi looked around her and didn't saw Yuki with us,"That means Yuki-senpai is left with the zombies outside this room!!",yuuri-senpai said.