Chapter 2-A hero

(Miku's Point of view)
I introduced myself to them,and i said,Oh!wait,sister said she was with you guys,where is she?Did she went to the Restroom?Then all of them shooked their heads with sad faces,i asked did she..........then i pictured sister as one of them,i collapsed because of that.

The next thing i knew,is that i was lying on a bed,when i looked at my left and right,i saw Yuki,Kurumi,Miki,and Rii.And they explained to me how sister died.I just keep nodding and nodding but in my heart it hurts.After they explained they apologized for being a burden and letting sister save them.I said in my thoughts....

"You are really a hero of everyone"

                  ~ ⓕⓛⓐⓢⓗⓑⓐⓒⓚ~
                          22 years ago
Megu-nee:Hey leave miku alone
                         Miku:Im scared
           Megu-nee:Don't worry those bullies are gone.
         (holds miku's hand and touched it)
     Miku:(gasps) wow your awesome sister
~End of flashback~

I laughed then they looked at me like im a weirdo or something,then i said,don't be sad,sister likes to save peoples.

Then they smiled at me and yuuri said
                           "Is that so?"
Then Yuuri asked something again,she asked why did i told them about the secrets?,why am i so confident to tell them,then i said "because sister said that you guys are her very best friends,a friend of my sister is a friend of mine too"Then we all laughed and laughed then when we were eating at the facility,i saw sister on the line getting food,then i whispered "illusions".