Torm - Handsome Wall

=============================
TORM X READER
Y/N = Your Name
H/L = Hair length
H/C = Hair color
E/C = Eye color
N/N = Nick Name
F/N = Friend Name
F/C = Favorite color
S/F/C = Second Favorite Color
F/D = Favorite Drink
F/F = Favorite Food
T/F = Type of Flower
F/S = Favorite song
F/M = Favorite Movie

Add More soon~
=============================
Requested by EddsworldQueen
------------------------------------------
ENJOY!
============
TOM = THIS
TORD = THIS
Your Pov
Tomattoredd told you to watch Scribble Tom and Torm while Realistic Matt and Tomato were out shopping for their stuff you were currently playing with scribble Tom tag you ran or should I say chasing scribble around the room he was giggling while your almost tired of chasing a Tomme let's say you ran and ran "HeHeEhe! y/N YoU CaNT CaTch ME!" He giggled still running and I bumped into something like a wall I touched it wow this is a handsome wall I should say.

I looked up to the wall my hand was on his nose  I blushed "Hello Y/N~" tord said "Commie Stop hitting her!" Tom said voice I rolled my eyes and left torm arguing himself again and I looked for scribble I see him  trying to get the cookies from the shelf I giggled his shortie height he has I grabbed the cookie jar and gave it to him he smiled "ThaNK YoU!" He rushed to his room and eat his cookies privately I giggled and plopped or dragged myself on to the couch and I heard someone said 'Oww' wow this couch is really hard!

I looked I accidentally sat down on torm  "Sorry!" I removed myself from him he chuckled "I don't mind sweet cheeks~" he said IN HIS TORD VOICE! DAMN NORWEGIAN SEXY VOICE! I blushed to the nickname "Commie stop hitting again" and torm rolled his eyes "why? I'm telling the truth" torm huffed and argue again to himself I rolled my eyes and snatched the remote from torm and changed the channel to the cats and we watched and scribble came to us "y/N CoOKiE JaR DuNE!" He smiled I giggled and rubbed his head he giggled and walked to the kitchen to make more cookies.

TIMESKIP

I was done baking cookies for scribble and I was walking back and I accidentally hit something maybe a wall "DAMMIT WHY ALL THE WALLS IN THIS ROOM ARE HANDSOME?!" I yelled and thought and I looked who or what was it it was torm again I blushed and he blushed "you think we-- I meant I was handsome?" Tom said voice I nodded shyly and he went to my I was still holding the cookies for scribble and he lifted my chin with his hand and kissed me passionately and I heard the door creaked opened we didn't care and and continued I dropped the cookies and put my arms around his neck he smirked and I kissed back and a saw a light we pulled away and we see realistic matt and Tomattoredd smiling while Tomato was holding the camera "Oops I should not put the flash!" He said to himself I smirked evilly "Delete it now~" I said still smiling "let's do something to them shall we~?" Torm said I nodded and we looked at them smiling evilly oh no...

AND LETS JUST SAY

THEY HAVE PAY BACK :)

And how the hell did I got a Satan number not really but remove the matt flawless and boom Satan! XD