Chapter 5:If You Want To Go In

Start from the beginning

        "Mom, do I really have to go to Zach's house?" I whine. "Yes, you have to. I have to work at the hospital for three days and Harvey will be staying at his friends' house." I groan and stomp my foot.

Yes, my mom is a doctor.

"Sophia, stop acting like a baby."

"Why can't I stay with Harvey?" Mom shrugs as I said.

She doesn't even know why!

"Ugh! Fine, I'll be staying at Zach's house." I pout. "Good. Now pack your clothes for three days and go there right away."

"Yes, mother."
———————––—
"Zach! Zach!" I bang the front door. The door open wide and saw Cassie.

"Oh, hey Cassie. Where's your brother?"

"He's upstairs with his friends." I nod. With his friends? Seriously?

I went upstairs and knock on Zach's door.

"Zach! Open the goddamn door!" When the door opens, it wasn't Zach. It was one of his friends.

"Yes, sweetheart?" He smirks. "I'm looking for Zach." I said, boringly. His smirk grew wider, "Well, he's in the bathroom. If you want to go in." His other friend, laughed loud and hard like he thinks that he will die.

I roll my eyes at the both of them and went inside Zach's room.

His friends are idiots.

And then, the bathroom door open, showing Zach with nothing but a towel on his waist. I turned away so I can't look at Zach.

I heard Zach's voice, "Look who's in my room. Sophia Taylor." Then smirks.

I turned to Zach, "Mom didn't tell you, did she?"

Now his face is written in confusion, "Whaddya mean?"

"I'll be staying in your house for three days because first of all, mom will be working at the hospital for three days and second, Harvey is at his friend's house." Then I added, "Mom doesn't want me to stay with Harvey's friends." Then he nods. "Okay."
—————————
Zach introduced his friends, James, who was the one opening Zach's door earlier, and Justin, who laughed like he will die.

"Wanna come with us to a party?" Justin asks me. I nod, "Sure. What time?"

"About an hour." I widen my eyes and got my clothes and take a bath for five minutes in my guest room. Then, I changed my clothes into my high-waisted jeans and my black shirt, along with my high cut converse that is black. I got my phone and headed downstairs to see the boys in the living room.

As they heard the footsteps, they whip their heads to look at me and their jaws open wide.

My clothes may be simple but nice.

"What are you looking at? Let's go!"

"You forgot something." James said. "What?" He pointed to my whole face and I shook my head. "I never like make ups. Unlike girls." They nod and we got in the car.

"So, who will be the designated driver?" The three boys said my name. It's fine actually.

I turn my phone on and texted Harvey.

Me: Harvey, mom will be working for three days. Which means you get to stay with your friends for three days too.

Harvey: Okay, sure. Who are you with?

Uh oh. How will I answer that?

Me: Harvey will you get mad at me if I say his name?

Harvey: Unless I see his name.

Me: I'm staying with Zach.

Harvey: WHAT!? Mom told you to stay with him?

Me: Ya, she doesn't want me to stay with you or with my friends too. It's easier if it's here she said.

Harvey: But if Zach does something to you, tell me.

I roll my eyes as I saw the text.

Me: Mkay, sure. Bye

I turn off my phone and saw that we are here now.

"Time to be wasted, baby." James rubs his hands together and lick his lips.

I roll my eyes. Fuckboys.
———————
Hola bitchessssss! I'm back! Is it short? You guys can tell me I'll make the other chapters longer someday.

Oh and thank you guys for 300+ reads! It means so much to me!

And for the next update....idk when will I update it yet.

But I hope you enjoy. Bye!